Thread: Unable to quit from the sync service agent

Unable to quit from the sync service agent

Hello friends, as I am trying to install and also to update the "Open XML File Format converter for Mac 1.2.0". When I do it then it is asking me to quit synchronize services agent. I have search for this and also try to quit from the activity monitor but I am still not able to do it. As it starts straight away whenever I quit the agent thus I am not able to install the update. So please suggest some steps or any method by which I can solve the problem. Thank you.

Re: Unable to quit from the sync service agent

You will be able to get the solution for this problem on the internet and you will be able to solve the problem of yours, so search on the internet and get the solution for you.

Yes you will be able to find on the internet and also you will be able to solve the solution of the problem, and you will be able to get the steps for doing the solution for the doing to solve the problem. The internet is the world of the solution you need to have, you will be able to find the solution for any sort of the problem which you are facing specially with the computer, as the computer and also the mobile problem are the most and also the solution you will be able to get the solution easily on the internet. So you can search and find the solution.

Well I was also having the same problem. I have attempted some of the several approaches but nothing worked for me, I have found the solution online without any luck of mines. So you can also find and get it solve for you.

The solution is there, you can quit the synchronize services agent in the Activity Monitor found in Applications / Utilities, well the finest way to quit the synchronize services agent and other applications which are been needed to be quit in the following directions as per the above to logout / login with Shift key down. As Outlook now uses Safari’s WebKit, well you have to must quit the Safari and all other browsers which you are using on the system. Well the Microsoft Database daemon is an unseen procedure which also must be quit. You can see it in an easier way to just logout / login with Shift key down to disable all the login items for doing the successful install on to your system.

You can search on internet and you will be able to get the solution of the problem, as I have also got the solution for the problem which I was getting on the system. So the solution was proper and good also to work.

You can go to the official website of the Microsoft or to the apple and search for the solution over there and you will be able to get the solution for the problem you are facing right now. You will be able to get the solution for the problem over there and also you will be able to get the solution on either of the website. If you are unable to find the solution then you will be able to post the query in the problem section on either of the website or even on both of the website, the expects will be able to answer the query and also you will be able to get the perfect solution to solve the problem.

You try the method of the above user which have told you the perfect and also the best method to do. It is the best and also it will solve the problem of yours, I have worked the same and it has helped me.

Thank for the method, will go with the user described method. Thank you so much for the suggestions you people have made will try to follow some of them.