Thread: Getting error message in Microsoft Outlook 2011’HTTP error. The server cannot fulfill the request’

Getting error message in Microsoft Outlook 2011’HTTP error. The server cannot fulfill the request’

I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2011 on the computer of mine. I am getting an error message when I supposed to large email file. There error message can be stated as follow ‘HTTP error. The server cannot fulfill the request’ Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting error message in Microsoft Outlook 2011’HTTP error. The server cannot fulfill the request’

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am asking following questions which you should fix the matter of yours.
    What version of the Mac OS do you have installed on the computer? what is the computer configuration ?is there any changes on the computer? kindly post the log file of the error message which you are getting on the computer? which version of Entourage do you have installed?

Re: Getting error message in Microsoft Outlook 2011’HTTP error. The server cannot fulfill the request’

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should go for the Exchange Web service protocol enabled on the server. OWA server needs the Exchange Web Service Protocol enabled on it. So you should take care of the thing which I have stated over here.

I recommend that you should use Exchange Server Remote Connectivity Analyzer on the computer of yours. it is a web based tool which you can use to assist the Exchange administrators with the purpose of the testing and configuring of with the external Exchange based services. You can also use the same for the purpose of the troubleshooting of the Autodicovery which is used by the settings utilize by the Entourage, web service Edition which is making use of the Exchange Web Service Protocol.

Well I think you need to reinstall the Microsoft Office 2011 on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

If I am not wrong there could be bug issue associated with the software which you installed on the computer. what I wanted to tell you over here is that you should contact the developer of the software and file a bug report to them. Well they will work on the same and release the patch which you can use to fix the matter of yours.