Thread: Getting error message ‘Message could not be saved’ of the Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac

Getting error message ‘Message could not be saved’ of the Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac

Well I let you know that I have installed Microsoft Office 2011 on the computer of mine. I have come to know that the email attachment is not working while sending it. mainly it is happening when I supposed to attach the files through the network driver. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting error message ‘Message could not be saved’ of the Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac

To figure out the root cause of the problem you told me which operating system do you running ? what is the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have done any changes on the computer of yours? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: Getting error message ‘Message could not be saved’ of the Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac

Well I let you know that I have not any other user who are having the same problem like you. What I am suggesting that you should simply move the attachment to the drive of yours.

I am suggesting that you should simply get the Zap Recourses Fork.action and you should copy the remove resources Fork Service.workflow file from the Sample Workflows/Snow Leopard folder into the ~/Library/Services folder location. Now you have to right click on the file which you wanted remove the resource fork from and you will find an option to remove the resource fork from the context menu.
    Also you can use the following command on the terminal.
    Code:
    ls -l@ filename

In this particular situation you need to check the fork thing. Also such problem happens when you are supposed to attach windows friendly and Mac office 11 documents.

I think you need to reinstall the Microsoft Office on the computer of yours. Well you should uninstall the software and then you should try to install the Microsoft office 2011. You might need to update the same you should also download and install the update on the computer of yours.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solution was useful to fix the matter? if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team and ask about the further help on this particular matter. they will work on the same and release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. I am hoping that they will help me out to fix the matter of yours.