Thread: What is wrong with Data Analysis Toolpak or Solver into the Excel of Mirosoft Office 2011 of Mac 2011?

What is wrong with Data Analysis Toolpak or Solver into the Excel of Mirosoft Office 2011 of Mac 2011?

Recently I have installed Office for Mac 2011 on the computer of mine. after successful installation on the computer of mine I have found that I am not able to get the Data Analysis Toolpak or Solver. Well tell me how can I get the above mentioned feature on this particular software? Let me know if you are aware of any of the specific information on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is wrong with Data Analysis Toolpak or Solver into the Excel of Mirosoft Office 2011 of Mac 2011?

What operating system do you running? What is the version of the operating system do you have installed?
    Do you have done any recent changes on the computer?
    Let me know whether there was any issue while installing the software if so tell me about it.
    Tell me what steps do you have taken to get the requirement of yours

Re: What is wrong with Data Analysis Toolpak or Solver into the Excel of Mirosoft Office 2011 of Mac 2011?

I am not aware whether Data Analysis Toolpak is available in Office for the Mac 2011. But I let you know that it was not available into the office for the Mac 2008. So I am suspecting that the same thing is going to be introduced into this particular software.

I have searched a lot on the internet and I have come to know that there are lots of people who are having the same query which you have stated over here in this particular thread. However I let you know that you will be able to fix the matter of yours by simply downloading and installing the Service Pack 1 for the Office for Mac 2011. To get the same you have to visit the official website of the Microsoft.

Let me know whether you are installed the Service Pack 1 on the computer of not. once you have completed with the installation you have to use the following steps to make use of Solver on the computer of yours.
    • You should launch the Excel on the computer.
    • Now you have to click on Tools and you have to choose Add-ins.
    • After that you have to click on the Solver. Xlam so that you can select it.
    • Finally click on the Ok button.

So try the steps which I have mentioned over and tell me whether it was useful to you or not.

I think in this particular situation you might need to use some of the third party add on to get the requirements of yours. I am suggesting that you should get the StatPlus:mac. It is developed by AnalystSoft. This particular tool will be useful for the analytical and statistical purposes. This particular tool will be available for free on the official website of the developer.

I think you need to reinstall the software on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. if the issue is persisting than I will tell you about the any other possible solution over here.

I am suspecting that there could be bug issue associated with the problem which you have sated over here. Well you might need to file a bug report to them. They will find out the bug which has been caused into the software and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. Let me know about the experience of yours about the solution which I have stated over here. if you are having query than feel free to ask about the same.

Hey friends thanks a lot for helping me out. I have installed the Service Pack 1 on the Word 2011 for Mac OS X on the computer of mine and after doing the same I have resolved the issue of mine. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have mentioned over here.