Thread: Setting up of the BES Express and Small Business Server 2011

Setting up of the BES Express and Small Business Server 2011

Hello everyone I am thinking of setting up a server and I am thinking to install BES Express in that so what I want to know is that should I go ahead with the sepeparte exchange add-ons for it or is it ok, if I directly go with the installation of bes express on it what do you all have to say well I don’t want to install bes express in Small Business Server 2011, thinking of adding it somewhere else, so that’s why I want to ask this question with you all on the same, any solutions that you have on the same then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary solutions from you all.

Re: Setting up of the BES Express and Small Business Server 2011

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    Hello everyone I am thinking of setting up a server and I am thinking to install BES Express in that so what I want to know is that should I go ahead with the sepeparte exchange add-ons for it or is it ok, if I directly go with the installation of bes express on it what do you all have to say well I don’t want to install bes express in Small Business Server 2011, thinking of adding it somewhere else, so that’s why I want to ask this question with you all on the same, any solutions that you have on the same then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary solutions from you all.
    Yes you will be needing the Microsoft Exchange MAPI and CDO 1.2.1 for sure and hence what I think is that it will be the most useful element that you can use. That’s what I am saying here. since if you are starting up with the setting up of a new server these two things are always required and ehnce I am giving you the necessary information on it. make sure you install the Microsoft Exchange MAPI and CDO 1.2.1 first and then go with the installation of BES express. That’s what I am saying here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by !const View Post
    Yes you will be needing the Microsoft Exchange MAPI and CDO 1.2.1 for sure and hence what I think is that it will be the most useful element that you can use. That’s what I am saying here. since if you are starting up with the setting up of a new server these two things are always required and ehnce I am giving you the necessary information on it. make sure you install the Microsoft Exchange MAPI and CDO 1.2.1 first and then go with the installation of BES express. That’s what I am saying here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same.
    Ok thanks for giving me that information on the same so can you please give me some helpful links for the same, so start replying on the same that will be a better option for me, I am sure that you are listening to the same and hence I would expect you to give a answer for me. please do give me that link waiting for the necessary reply.

Here is the link http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...ang=en&id=1004 that will give you the updated information of everything and hence you can check it out from there only, so that’s what I am saying here. it will give you appropriate download that you were looking for.

Hey this is a interesting topic that I have come across, now what I am saying is that for the setup of SBS 2003 I had noticed that I had to install Exchange management tools first and then I can go ahead with the SBS 2003. So is the same case with the different server I know the above provided tools are very much important but still are these tools very much necessary do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. I am sure that you will give a reply to the same that’s what I am saying here.

I really don’t think so that will be possible at all, that’s what I am saying here. the exchange management tools are strictly required for the SBS that’s true but not for the new server I suppose.

Ok thanks a lot for the important tool that you have given here worth appreciation that was a really important tool and I am sure that will be the ideal too for everybody else for sure, so lets see what happens next during the setup. Hopefully everything should work out fine for me that’s what I am hoping for and luckily it will do that I suppose, appreciate the efforts that you have given here to tackle my issue that has solved the issue for me, thanks a lot guys.