Thread: PDF creator for Apple OS X Lion

PDF creator for Apple OS X Lion

Hi all, I am using Apple OS X Lion which is the world’s best desktop application. In this desktop i need a freeware application which is for creating the PDF files. So I am telling you this thing because I want suggestion about which freeware application should I get in my OS X Lion for the creating the PDF files? If you have any suggestion about this then please reply me back over here. For PDF creator I had searched on the internet but there I found so many of the PDF creator which are freeware application. I am getting confused that which one will better for me to download in my OS X Lion. If you have any better idea then please reply me back.

Re: PDF creator for Apple OS X Lion

Hey I think that if you want to create the PDF file then let me tell you that this is built in your desktop. For creating the PDF file Go to print and select 'save as' and after that define the path where you want to save the PDF file. And after that PDF drop down at the bottom left, and also you can also rearrange orders, and you can compile that using the automator actions. Try with that. Hope this will help you.

I think that you’re Apple OS X Lion can create the PDF files. For this I will suggest you that when you click on the Print from the File menu or hit Command-P, look at the lower left corner of the print dialog box. After this there you will find the menu that is ‘PDF’ and then click on that menu. After clicking on that menu you will see the first option as "Save as PDF..." and then define the path where you want to save your PDF file. You can also save your PDF file to the specified folder or at any removable disk drive. It depends upon you that where you want to save that file. After saving the file click on the DONE. And also I don’t think that there is any need for downloading any freeware PDF creator.

I think that you are right that Apple OSX does create PDF file but it cannot able to merge them. I am telling you this because I am also using the Apple OSX and I use PDF lab to merge PDF documents as well as insert images and blank pages. I think that this is pretty good utility for the merging the PDF file. In your case I will suggest you that if you don’t think to download any freeware PDF creator for your OSX then you will need to download the PDF lab for merge the PDF documents. Try for that I am sure that it will fill your requirements.

I will suggest you to download the freeware CutePDF. I am telling you to download this because I am using this from the last few weeks. I think that PDF files are standard for the secure and reliable distribution and exchange of electronic documents and forms around the world. The new CutePDF is the freeware version of the commercial PDF creation software. This CUTEPDF creator will installed itself as the printer subsystem and also this helps in enabling the virtually any Windows applications for creating the professional quality PDF documents with the help of the just push button. It has the specific and advanced needs above and beyond that of other users. Also this freeware software have the ability to create the Integrate PDF and so more. For downloading this you can search on the internet and download this from there.

Also you can try for the PrimoPDF, this is also freeware PDF creator. Here is some details about the PrimoPDF :
    This will help you to convert the about any file type to a PDF, and with the help of the print command from the source program the file was created in. and in the latest version print command from the source program the file was created in with the help of that you can drag and drop files onto for quick conversion, and also you can performance improvements and minor changes throughout the program. Using this PrimoPDF, user can now always save PDFs to the same folder, or opt to choose a new folder for each PDF creation. Also you can Append or Overwrite an already existing PDF and also you can create and edit document properties and PDF security from the main PrimoPDF interface more easily. The size of the primo has been reduced slightly to 7.38MB, and also new drag-and-drop icon also serves as a program launch icon, making it easier to manage the app. So I think that using this one you can conversion quality settings have been exposed upfront, too, so you can easily toggle quality settings from Screen to eBook to Print to Prepress.

To merge the PDG files I had done one thing in the past is best described as a clever hack. And this works for me, but the main thing is that I have tried this with the images only. For this you will need to open TextEdit, paste the individual pages into the document and after that you will need to print the result of this in the PDF file. Try for that hope this will work for you.

Foxit PDF Creator
    I think that many times creating professional looking PDF documents, collaborate with others to make documents, or performance PDF documents from the web requires features that are not accessible in low end PDF tools. And in this case Foxit PhantomPDF Express provides the high end features you need at an reasonable price. I am suggesting you that one because It is small, incredibly fast. So if you are able to use that I will suggest you that use this one. And reply me back if it works for you.

Recently I bought the new Apple OS X Lion and this is working good. But in case when I am trying to create the PDF files at this stage I am getting some problem. The problem is that when I create word file which included some pages as portrait and some landscape and in this case, PDF creation separated these into different files. I am able to drag-and-drop the file but I would like to know the way to create the file automatically. If there is any other software which can help me to create this then please suggest me.

PDF Combine is a truly reliable tool to easily combine many PDF files into one. I think that this is the best application for combine PDF's or even just normal images. If you are having the problem with PDF conversion then I will ful solution to combine PDF files in the way you need. Arrange PDF pages, create table of contents.

Hey thanks for suggesting me about the PrimoPDF and Foxit PDF Creator. I downloaded the both PDF creator because they both are freeware software to download and I am trying for the both. I am getting good results while using this both the PDF creators. It really works for my new Apple Mac OSX and it is working fine for creating and managing the PDF files. I had downloaded both the creator because both are good and both give the easy interface for creating the PDF files and managing them. Thanks again for suggesting me because it really works me.