Thread: Need Driver of USB to SATA/IDE Cable for Windows 7

Need Driver of USB to SATA/IDE Cable for Windows 7

Last two month I have work on the windows 7 system and now I need to download and install the driver on this system. This driver should be responsible to connect the USB to SATA/IDE Cable connection. I hope many users have already downloaded and install this driver. Then please share your experience about it.

re: Need Driver of USB to SATA/IDE Cable for Windows 7

As per my own experience you do not need a driver, just the cable. If you have already made the connection or it would be goes to the failure then you need to reestablish this connection. This will be solving your problem.

The USB to SATA and IDE Kit Includes an eSATA to SATA cable (Type I - Type L). This is the simple connection and you definitely put this connection if you got such IDE kit. The required power cable is most of the time available on the Power supply unit. Then use this kind of thinks and hope that you will be solving such kind of problem. The hi-speed USB 2.0 interface few times needs the few latest drivers. Then in that case, you need to take the help of the official site for this task. You definitely solve such kind of problem.

The inbuilt system USB driver has to be providing this connectivity. Hence there will be no need to download or install the external driver on this kind of windows 7 system. If you want to do such things then you need to take the online update policy of the windows 7 system. Hope this help you a lot. The motherboard installation CD also provides this kind of information. Then use this kind of help and perform the necessary task on it.

Re: Need Driver of USB to SATA/IDE Cable for Windows 7

You can also download the driver of this sata drive on its own official site. You need to logon that site and then try to discover its related information the proper source link of this driver. This official link doesn’t make any problem. few of the times, manuals also help to provide this official link. Then use such help and find the link for download its driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Last two month I have work on the windows 7 system and now I need to download and install the driver on this system. This driver should be responsible to connect the USB to SATA/IDE Cable connection. I hope many users have already downloaded and install this driver. Then please share your experience about it.
    can you tell me what happen to your usb to sata/ide cable driver issue i am facing the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by hashmi400 View Post
    can you tell me what happen to your usb to sata/ide cable driver issue i am facing the same problem
    I dont think that you need a driver for usb to sata/ide cable, if any hard drive is plugged with the same cable then all you need to do is go into computer management > disk management and assign a drive letter. Next, when you will open "my computer" or windows explorer you can see the drive is listed with a drive letter to it.