Thread: Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM200 not installing on windows 7(Drivers not installing)

Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM200 not installing on windows 7(Drivers not installing)

I have just purchased a post paid Tata Photon whiz Olive CM 200 usb modem for wireless use for my laptop.My laptop runs on Windows 7
    When i plugged the usb device on my laptop , a message comes "drivers not installed " and goes away. I tried troubleshooting it , but with no luck.
    Pls suggest where i can download the drivers of the device that are compatable on windows 7.

Re: Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM200 not installing on windows 7(Drivers not installing)

It is necessary that you must install the most appropriate drivers to make it work. For that I had given you to link below. This link will be drivers and manua support. You can download the same and run it on Windows 7. First download run the setup and then connect the modem. Right click on My Computer > Properties > Device Manager. Check that you can see the modem in this. Once it is listed properly then it will work.

Tata Photon Wizz Driver Download

Re: Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM200 not installing on windows 7(Drivers not installing)

Most of the Usb internet dongle has the installation file on it only. So try to connect the Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM200 in your Windows 7 computer and then check in its drive if there is any files stored. Just double click on it to install its driver in your pc. Restart your computer after installation and then test whether the dongle can be used for internet or not.

Havent you got any CD/DVD with your Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM200 USB dongle? It carries all the drivers and files that are needed to be installed in your pc. Even if it is not present then connect it to your Windows 7 pc and then search for its driver online on the net. Windows 7 will be able to pick up the driver for the dongle from the internet and install it properly.