Thread: where can I get Asrock audio driver for windows 7 for free

where can I get Asrock audio driver for windows 7 for free

Hi, I have recently formatted my machine and install windows 7 and I have noticed that i don’t have to install the driver again as they were actually preloaded with the operating system only, and no doubt they are ok but still I want to use the one which I have gotten with my motherboard because there are certain functionality which I am not having with the default driver. I mean to say I am not able to listen audio through front panel rather I must have to connect my headphone to its rear.

Thus please let me know from where can I get the drivers for my machine? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: where can I get Asrock audio driver for windows 7 for free

I think you haven’t installed the drivers ever before in the machine because you won’t have to download them as you’ll get it from the driver disk only that you have gotten with the machine. there will be so many drivers such as video driver, audio drive, LAN driver etc.

I am sorry as I just forget to mentioned as I have already lost that CD from where I used to installed those drivers, and that’s why I was just asking about it.

Have you ever tried to find those drivers on its respective website ever? Because see though there are too many website that will give you the same but still some of them are not perfectly ok, in fact some of them would not run with windows 7 thus you should try to get the driver from the ASrock’s official website only.

I used to get the driver’s from the gigabyte’s official website, and they never cause any problem. But let me tell you as you must have to uninstall the preloaded drivers first from your machine then only you’ll be able to install this newer one again.

I am agree with the above user as you should try to get the driver first but after that you have to uninstall the previous drivers that is been installed. And I know you must be unaware about that, because no one bother about it ever. But still see for doing that you have to open computer management window by right clicking the my computer Icon and selecting “manage’ option.

Since the window comes in to view, click on “device manager”, under “system tools”. And from that right click on the option called “sound, video, and game controller” and select “properties”.

As the window comes again uninstall the driver from there. And as you done with this you’ll be able to install the newer one in your machine.

thanks you very much as I was really unaware about this fact, I have installed the drivers and now I am able to play everything on my headphone.