Thread: How to convert ithmb picture format to jpg

How to convert ithmb picture format to jpg

Hi, I have a very good iphone and with the help of that only I used to capture pictures with it but the problem is like whenever I try to copy them to my desktop I cannot open then as they are in some different format as I mentioned in the title, so is there any way through which we can convert them to any such format which is actually supported by the windows for sure.

If anybody here knows about that please let me know as I have very huge collections of pictures with this format and I can’t even do anything with those files. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to convert ithmb picture format to jpg

As the extent to I know there are too many utilities that we can make use of for converting the picture formats to other formats which we want to. And they were the software’s that you can download to your PC but there are certain websites as well that also provides the same facility as you can simply convert the Images to whichever format you want, without having the software that we have mentioned.

My recommendation is to use the software instead of converting them through any website, because as you have mentioned that you have lots of pictures thus you’ll not be able to convert them in one shot and thus it will take too much time to convert all of them.

I have the same opinion as the above user but still there are so many others software that you can have, by means of that don’t have to even convert them because you can see them directly through the viewer.

I have used i-Fun Viewer 8.0 thus would like to recommend you the same one, but surely you’ll get another one as well if you make a search on internet.

If you just want to convert them only then you should use Pixillion Image Converter, as I always use to convert all those inoperable Images in the windows based machines.

With this software you can have feature like:

• Convert images to jpeg, gif, png, bmp, etc.

• Rotate, resize and compress digital photos with ease.

• Simply insert captions or watermarks to your pictures.

And the best part about the software is like most of the software we must have to buy, but here you’ll get option to get it free for non-commercial use. And off course you can have it according to the operating system that you are using.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but the problem is like I have tried with the only Website but I didn’t found any such option for the format I have mentioned, and regardless of that there were too many other formats.

Thus simply it was just was just worthless.

have you ever tried to open those pictures by means of Picasa? If not then you should try to do this as this is the software meant for using different file format.

I am completely consent with the above user as you should try those software mentioned but still I have some different recommendation as you should use such a software through which you can easily see those pictures rather than converting them.
    There are too many software that you can download for viewing the Images with this format.
    1. AiBox Picture Viewer 8.0

2. Desktop Fusion 2004.0

3. i-Fun Viewer 8.0

4. Explorer View File Viewer 4.3.2.909

5. OST Viewer 1.2

6. fine image viewer 2.0

7. Inzomia viewer 3.01

8. RationalPlan Project Viewer 3.22.3

9. ActualDoc Standard 3.5

10. Pcx-Dcx Fax Viewer 10.11.01

11. mmviewer 2.0

12. Help Explorer Viewer 3.0

13. Ace Viewer 2.3

I am agree with the above user, but still you can have another option as well like you can use Iphoto for viewing those pictures in to your windows based PC.

really very good dude, I have downloaded three among all you have mentioned and all of them are working perfectly. From where you have got this names?

i google the image converter, i found RasterEdge .NET Imaging SDK provides professional solutions to load, save and convert documents & images in multiple file formats, including PDF, PDF/A, Word(.doc & .docx), RTF, Xml, Html, Txt, Gif, Png, Tiff, Jpeg/Jpg, Bmp, etc

I never heard of this tool. anyway, if it is sdk, not a tool, then you need to program client application to use it? what's the point then.