Thread: Error "Problems with the contents": occurring while opening Word 2010 document

Error "Problems with the contents": occurring while opening Word 2010 document

I recently bought a laptop, which already comes with Microsoft Office 2010. So I always use to edit document in office 2010. Because it has, have additional features then office 2007. But one day while opening word 2010 document file it show error ” Problems with the contents”. So I tried to open again after closing that file. However, same error is occurring so friend now I have no idea what I do? Seriously need your help for solving this problem.

Re: Error "Problems with the contents": occurring while opening Word 2010 document

This issue is identify strictly to oMath tags and happens when a graphical protest or message box is secure to the same passage that holds the comparison. The record will presentation the mathematical statement and question on the same line as showed in this picture:

This error will occur until you do not save the document or re-edit or saved with another name again.

Re: Error "Problems with the contents": occurring while opening Word 2010 document

This problem can be solve by changing some settings in office 2010.try to use Fix it solution or manual steps which is provided by in that object. This option is use to recover your word document which displaying the error offered in the “Symptoms” segment of this object. For recover the corrupted file you go Fix it for me section. If you like better to fix this problem manually then go to the Let me fix it myself section.

This problem is solving by installing Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1). Through this software, you will get latest updates for the office 2010.but I do not know how I download and from where I can download.

This problem is solving by installing Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1). Through this software, you will get latest updates for the office 2010.but I do not know how I download and from where I can download.
    You can download this service pack, which is launch from Microsoft from Microsoft official websites. There you will find Microsoft update option just click on that option. So after registering in Microsoft updates they will give you option to update the products to Service pack1. Microsoft updates will automatically detect which product you are installing and it will give all the option for updates to the products.

Really, friend I have also update my product key to SP1 after that I never gets and problem. This Office2010 SP1 includes a dialog box that display warning message in box. It notifies user that the custom XML will be misplaced when file to facilitate use custom XML markups are save in XML-based file formats. After updating with SP1, if you use APA 6th and MLA 7th edition styles in the Bibliography feature. Through these changes, it fixes that issue which you are getting while opening the 2010 word document.

If you know how to edit XML files, then try to fix this problem manually by correcting mismatched oMath tags, which is write in the document. Like
    The incorrect tags are:
    <mc:AlternateContent>

<mc:Choice Requires=”wps”>

<m:oMath>

</mc:AlternateContent>

</m:oMath>

The corrected tags are which you have to edit:
    <m:oMath>

<mc:AlternateContent>

<mc:Choice Requires=”wps”>

</mc:AlternateContent>

</m:oMath>

Remember you can only edit this tags in notepad not anywhere else. After this changes you will get this problem again.