Thread: Nitro PDF Professional is not working.

Nitro PDF Professional is not working.

While converting the MS Word 2010 document into a Nitro PDF, the process freeze when I am trying to select to Create PDF radio button. I am suffering from this issue from last three months, and also this thing is driving me crazy. I am telling this thing because I had paid $100 for Nitro PDF Professional but even this is also not helping me in this problem. but when I am trying to open the print documents I found that all the PDF docs I've tried to create waiting to be printed further. From the file in MS word I had also tried to create the PDF file but no benefit. Please any one tell me the solution if you have and also if you are having the same problem. thank you for co-operation.

Re: Nitro PDF Professional is not working.

If you are not able to create PDF files using the Nitro PDF, then in your case Primo PDF will help you a lot. And before going to take this I will suggest you to get your money back which you have paid for the Nitro PDF. Leet me tell you that have you already deleted all the documents which are there in the stuck in the queue, note that this will take quite a while to delete the large documents.
    I hope this will help you in your problem.

In this case I will suggest you to uninstall the Nitro PDF and then install the nitro pdf professional OCR6, I am surely telling this that it will work fine with your system. I am saying to use this because it had worked for me. Try for it and report me back.

I think that Nitro PDF Professional still does not live up to this high prospect, but still now, it is coming with the good improvement. Nitro PDF Professional looks like the professional deal , it also have the start up wizard which offers to answer any questions, and also process of converting files to PDF. Now it is coming with the program's interface has been refurbished to make it look more like Office 2007. So I think that you problem is common for the Nitro PDF user. To deal with this type of problem is to uninstall the Nitro PDF and reinstall it or remove it totally from the system and use the Primo PDF, I am also using the same Primo PDF for my use.