Thread: need help to remove files of Microsoft word 2010

need help to remove files of Microsoft word 2010

I have purchased desktop at my home three months ago. I don’t have any problem with the system. I am using windows 7 as my operating system. I am new to my system. So I need some information about the system. Actually I am using Microsoft office 2010 from last month. I almost learn all the things in that but then also I require some help. My question is how I can delete the files from Microsoft word 2010. Can anyone give me some suggestion for solving this problem? Please help me.

Re: need help to remove files of Microsoft word 2010

I need to know that why could you have a desire to erase a record utilizing Word when Windows Explorer does that work so well. You might as well have the ability to erase an index in a “file>save or file>open box” utilizing right click. Is it accurate to say that you are attempting to evacuate an article from the freshly utilized catalogue possibly? Is it accurate to say that you are in reality attempting to uproot Word 2010 from your PC?

A direct approach to erase word documents is as follows. Open Word->Open, at Open window head off to look in that. Then search to carry up catalog with documents to erase. Click on file/files to erase. In the event that erasing something greater than one index keep down the ctrl key while selecting indexes. Then click on the delete button “X” on the toolbar to the right hand site.

It is press Ctrl key, not Alt key, to select numerous (non-adjacent) indexes. Essential index operation like erase has been ready through Office applications after Windows 95. They are Office dialogs, but utilize API for document operations.

Be sure the file you want to delete is closed. Open the "open" window to see your files. Highlight the file you want to delete. Look to the left for the ORGANIZE button. When you click on it it gives you the option to delete the file. This is for Word or Word Starter, using windows 7.