Thread: Cursor disappears when it moves in Microsoft word 2010

Cursor disappears when it moves in Microsoft word 2010

I have desktop at my home from last three years. I am the user of windows XP. I don’t have any problem with my system till last week but after that I faced some serious problem with it. The problem is related to software only. The problem is when I have a .docx document open in Word 2010 and I move the cursor by pressing the shaft keys on the console, the cursor vanishes until I quit pressing the shaft key, making it challenging to know when to quit pressing the arrow key. Oddly I recovery the .docx document as a .doc document (Word 97-2003 Document) and move the cursor, it seems to be visible. I’m using Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, and Asus ENGTX470 GPU with NVidea GeForce GTX 470 driver 8.17.12.5896. All upgrades are instituted. Can anyone give me some suggestion on this topic? Please help me.

Re: Cursor disappears when it moves in Microsoft word 2010

I can give you the exact reason for this problem. I hope this can help you more. This happens just with this archive and it’s a record particular issue. A situation was brought on by the record having a modification in "the expression spacing alternatives and so forth."This might be brought on when held arranging from an outside root is duplicated into the existing record whose spacing choices are distinctive from those in the initial report.

Here I am giving you one solution for you that might help you to solve this problem.
    Duplicate the whole record into a revamped, newly opened, unadorned archive, abandoning ALL the organizing. DO NOT transfer any of the old organizing to the brand new archive.When the "text only" is replicated into the brand new report the cursor continues its decent working and can consistently be viewed as it might as well be when utilizing the shaft keys.Then manually reformat your report the method you would like it to be designed. (Font sort, font size, tabs, italics, line spacing, etc...)
    Any revamped message you duplicate and paste into your archive verify you paste it as content just without its outside designing or you run the hazard of recorrupting your report and losing your cursor again.This is the just approach to get your cursor back.For me it was worth it to do, as I am going with the same 300 page report for numerous hours for every day for some months of the year.

This is a corrupt record related issue that is commonly feasible to resolve by recovering the report in RTF, shutting it, and then opening it and safeguarding it back to docx design.

I have Win 7 x64 with Office 2010 x32 and there isn't a situation. The several contenders to perhaps create this are the representation driver and the printer driver. I utilize a HD5750 and a Canon ip4600 without that situation. All is totally fixed avant-garde so I am confident it isn't a Windows/Office situation.

There are some possible outcomes and one is that you have inadequate memory good to go. If this happens more frequently than not when you've been utilizing your workstation for some time or have bunches of systems open then attempt rebooting and begin Word once again to see if this unravels it.
    Moreover, it could be as basic as your cordless mouse running flat on charge. In the event that your mouse utilizes electric storage devices, it could be chance to trade them. Logitech states that antacid electric storage devices have been found to have a longer electric storage device essence than rechargeable electric storage devices.

It's been difficult to funnel this down. Mine not just happens in word it happens all around. With my wireless mouse and with the touchpad it is found. You have to purchase a Mac. I attempted to reinstall pointer driver pointless and its work legitimately.