Thread: “garageband” for windows operating system

“garageband” for windows operating system

HI, i have a PC and i have recently bought a macbook and most of the time used to work in macbook only but still there are lots of software that doesn't work with windows that runs on mac and one of them is like garageband.

I uses to use the software with mac but the same software wont work with windows 7 thus, i want the software which is actually compatible with windows operating system.

Any idea from where can i get it ?

Re: “garageband” for windows operating system

i think you haven't ever search for this on internet because there is a software available that you can download for your machine.

Let me tell as you’ll not be able to get the same software but still I have heard that Acoustica is the organization who has released Mixcraft 4 with MIDI support which is almost similar software that you can have for music editing and integration.

I am not very much sure but approximately you’ll get it under 70 US dollars. And which is available for download.

I am agree with the above user as you must have to make use of another software rather than the one that you have mentioned because that one is only intended for mac user only, and the thing that make me wonder is like why you want windows version while you have very good macbook, you should try to make use of that only. because see though there are too many software that does the same functions but still garage band is one of the good software for editing the music. And I you look at another software like “Sony Acid Music Studio 7”, “Mixcraft 3”, they all are feature specific, I mean to say they are good at some extent you’ll not be able to use it wholly.

But still I have heard that they have added to many good feature in the most recent version of Mixcraft, thus if you are not getting any other software so my recommendation is also towards this software only, but as the above user mentioned, I would also say the same like be aware as the software will surely going to cost you.

it would be better if you mentioned your specific need because as the above already told you as they are feature specific thus you must have to be specific in order to get the perfect one.

When I was searching the same I got these results of garageband for windows.

• Mixcraft – Appeared to be the most recent preferred one.

• Acid – Taken in to consideration most of the time and some products claim to support Acid loops.

• Session by M-Audio – Comes with some hardware acquirement of around $100.

• FruityLoops – Early free favorite, but I get the sense that it is era.

• Audacity – mentioned most of the time and the recent favorite.

After seeing this I’m going to check out Audacity, Mixcraft 4, and Acid first. As I’m not truly fascinated in buying hardware at present, hence Session is out of attention.

And hoping with luck I’ll find that just right GarageBand for Windows once. Anyways thanks for the recommendation that you have made.

As the extent to I know you’ll not be able to get garageband to be installed on a PC rather you must have to have a mac running machine. thus my recommendation is to use that only rather than searching and wasting money behind another softwares.