Thread: Outlook Express Troubles

Outlook Express Troubles

Hi friends in my computer I am facing problem with the outlook express. In my computer I am using AVG antivirus software. I have setup my email account in outlook express and I mange my email account from there only. now from last few days when ever I try to send email from outlook express at that time it gives me this “Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details.” message. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Outlook Express Troubles

As you have said that you are facing problem while sending e-mail from outlook express in your computer and I would like to tell you that first you have to check your all email related settings in your outlook express and if you find any wrong setting there then correct it and after doing that try to send email again and after that see whether it makes any difference or not.

I am also using outlook express in my computer and I have never come across this type of problem. I think you should try to solve this issue by disabling the email scanner from your antivirus and after disabling it try to do email. in your question you have mentioned that you are using AVG in your computer and that is why I will suggest you to first open the ACG and after that you have disable the Email scanner from the AVG center. Now after you disable the Email scanner option in your AVG you have to open the outlook and after that try to send the Email again and after that check whether you are able to send it successfully or not. I think after doing that you will be able to send the Email from outlook express.

Sometimes because of the firewall also this type of problem can take place and that is why would like to tell you that you should first disable the Firewall in your computer and after disabling the firewall try to send the Email from your outlook express and after that your problem might get solved.

Instead of using Outlook express I will suggest you to use the THUNDERBIRD in your computer. it is a very nice Email application and you will not find any problem with this application as you are having with outlook express. Thunderbird is very lite application as compared to the outlook express and it has better spam protection then outlook. I would also suggest you that before opening any new email you should scan it first because sometimes viruses can also cause this kid of problems. if you want to download the Thunderbird then you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you have to download it in your computer and after installing it you have to setup your Email account.

Try this steps to solve this issue and after that you problem will get solved. First you have to open the Outlook express and after that you have to go to the tools menu and after that you have to select options and then Maintenance and after that select the Store Folder. Now after that you have to copy the address. Now you have to right click on the start button and after that click on the explore and after that you have to paste the address there in the address bar. Now after that you have to select the sort option by size column. now you have to create the new folder in outlook and after that you have to rename it according to date and after that you have to move your mails from the sent folder to new folder which you have created. now you will notice that your sent box is empty. now quit the outlook express and after that you have to reload the outlook express and try to send the email again.

If after trying above steps also if you are still having the same problem then I will suggest you that you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the outlook express from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and after that install the outlook express and then check whether you are having the same problem or not.

thank you so much your given idea of the making sent folder empty has really worked for and after that my problem get solved. After doping all the steps I have come to know that this problem occurs when any folder in Outlook express reach over 2GB at that time this type of problem can occurred. After performing your steps when I tried to send the mails from outlook express at that time I didn’t get any issue. thank you so much for helping me.