Thread: Unable to control scrolling on windows 7 with ALPS touch-pad driver

Unable to control scrolling on windows 7 with ALPS touch-pad driver

Last two month I have work on the windows 7 Home Premium x64 OS which is present on the Acer Aspire 5740G laptop. In this laptop I try to use the ALPS touch-pad driver for controlling scroll bar. This could be happen using the gestures technique. I have not successes to do this task. Now there are several show pointer scrolling and no moving problem on this system application. I need solution to solve this problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: Unable to control scrolling on windows 7 with ALPS touch-pad driver

This could be happen if the driver did not install properly on this system. In this case, you need to perform action that helps to perform this task in the correct manner. Then I suggest to you for first perform the successfully uninstall the ALPS touch-pad driver and then follow the correct process to clean install this driver on windows 7 system. This would be works and the problem solved on this system.

This kind of problem normally arrives with the several inbuilt application such as opera, Firefox and many more type of web browser. In that case, the system gives the problem which will be never show the appropriate content after performing this scrolling. Then I think you can be performing an act that works to fix this problem. The individual way of the application also works to solve this problem. Especially the web browser such as opera has to be provide the plug-ins that helps to do this kind of task. Hence I suggest you to first find this problem application and then depend upon the application try to fix this problem.

I think the best is to be use ALPS touch-pad driver reinstall process. This will be fixing the problem in all over the system. It won’t make this kind of problem in the future. Hence use this and hope that it permanently fix this issue.