Thread: Applications similar to iTunes for Android tablets

Applications similar to iTunes for Android tablets

Yesterday I was hunting for a particular app which works and comparable to ITunes. After several search on Google I finally came across doubletwist. It is a good applications for PC users with most of the features and compatibility. It is actually cool iTunes-like application that helps sync your media files among your computer as well as tablet - it does drag and drop transcode. It is also capable to sync pictures, music as well as podcasts.

Re: Applications similar to iTunes for Android tablets

DoubleTwist is an iTunes-like Android Market with Android and Amazon MP3. DoubleTwist was operated photocopier by taking a lot of elements to iTunes, Apple's software. I love all the functions of, as is to upload photos directly to Flickr or Facebook, but can also use it to manage such as the PSP (compatible BlackBerry and Palm Pre).

Winamp has announced new versions of its desktop client and their applications for Android, to offer users an alternative way to organize your music and listen to streaming content on their devices. AOL has set a goal of becoming the "iTunes of" androids ". This new application for Android phones tablets and offers users the ability to synchronize their devices via WiFi, ie to synchronize the libraries without cables, and USB. But it also lets you listen to music directly from the network using streaming, no need to download the content to a local file. SHOUTcast user makes available more than 40,000 Internet radio directly to the player.

I use Salling Media Sync for it. Is a super program that runs in background and connect with the phone as a USB boot. Then you see in your entire iTunes play lists program. A checkmark next to each playlist and click on Sync. And you already copied the program including all the lids cover the mobile phone. Now when you open it, the music applications on the mobile phone you have even the playlists from the iTunes playlist tab. I'm mega happy. The only downside to the free version is only at each sync everything will be deleted from the phone and is then copied on it completely again. Is not a problem. Takes just two minutes longer.