Thread: Need information on QtADB Android PC Manager

Need information on QtADB Android PC Manager

Hello I have installed the windows operating system on mine system and I have recently purchased the Android mobile phone. Now I am looking for the Android PC Manager to mange mine Android mobile. I have searched on the website but I didn’t got the any official Android PC Manager but while searching the website I have found the QtADB Android PC Manager and I have liked the QtADB. Now I need to more info on the QtADB software like its features and functions.

Re: Need information on QtADB Android PC Manager

QtADB software build for connect your Android mobile to computer and It’s like nokia PC suit for nokia phone. Through the QtADB software you can effortlessly make connection from phone to computer and through your able to share or save your music, video and files and so that you can enjoy your album and you can also add to phone collection. The QtADB software compatible with the windows platform and you can download freely.

QtADB Android PC Manager developed in C++ version from XDA member. Through the QtADB Android PC Manager you’re able to copy the files from PC to mobile phone and in the same you can also delete the files and application. The main features of the QtADB Android PC Manager are copying the files and directories between computer and android phone. Through the QtADB Android PC Manager your bale to install and remove the application like flash boot loader and radio etc. the QtADB Android PC Manager is also available more features like reading and sending messages and also importing and deleting message and contact from the Mobile to computer. The QtADB Android PC Manager available in English, Italian and German etc.

Through this application you able to set font used in applications and you can also you can create the starting path and you can also make other things on setting.