Thread: Reduce size of many pictures simultaneously

Reduce size of many pictures simultaneously

I use a 4 megapixel camera and that’s why the pictures I take are usually of larger size and good quality. But size goes up to 1.5mb to 2mb for most of the images. I have too many photos of this and when I upload 10-20 images at a time they take too much time as I use a dial up connection. That’s why I want to reduce the size of all photos. But reducing size of one photo at a time will take days to reduce size of all images. So I need software which can reduce size of multiple images at once. It should be like; I select 50 images and resize all of them simultaneously.

Re: Reduce size of many pictures simultaneously

Here I have same problem. When I capture images sometimes they go up to 5mb. And when I try to upload them they take too much time and when I send 9-10 images they become too large to send over internet. I have too many images and I cannot resize one image at a time as it will take too much time. So I want software which can reduce the size of many images simultaneously. I don’t want to purchase any software for this, so suggest any free and trusted software which can resize multiple images at once.

I was also facing this issue. Once my friend suggested me to use Fotosizer then I found it very useful for me it was easy to use and fast also. You both can use Fotosizer. It completely fits to your need. It’s a tool for resizing multiple images. You can resize hundreds of images at a time. It’s quick and easy to resize images using this software. Fotosizer comes for free. You can do Google search to find it.

You can also use FastStone Photo Resizer. It is also available for free. I will recommend you to use this software because, it is fast and reliable. You can convert many images at once. And beside it it can also rename multiple images simultaneously. You can also make basic effects on your images including rotating, cropping and adjustment of color in bulk. It outputs images in most of the popular formats such as, JPEG, BMP, TIFF and GIF.

I will recommend you to use PIX resizer. It is a photo resizing program as you want. It can create uploadable version of your images as it reduces the size of images so that they can be uploaded easily. It also increases the quality of your photos by 82% and also make them to download and upload fast. It is also available for free and you can do a search on Google to find it. It is really awesome software, liked by most of the people.

Here I want to add something from my side as I also faced the similar problem but now on my friends suggestion I am using PIXresizer. And believe it’s very fast and easy to use and as you want it can reduce size of multiple images in batch mode. And it can also