Thread: how can I use Modlock software in digital art

how can I use Modlock software in digital art

I have purchased the new Asus Eee tablet pc for my personal and professional use. I have no complaint about the working of the system. The performance is very good for me. It has maximum features that I want in my profession. Actually I am working in the digital art. In that I use various tools for work. I heard about the Modlock software which is very useful in my profession. But I didn’t get the proper information about it. That means I don’t the features and functions of that software. I search for this on the web but I cant get the proper information. Is anyone there who can give me the proper information about the Modlock software so I can use that in my digital Art’s working? Please help me.

Re: how can I use Modlock software in digital art

I read your problem and I think I can give you some information about the Modlock system. You can set the modifier buttons which can automatically released after some time (that can set manually). You can also stay “on” instead of timed released by right clicking on the that. And you also can set up the 3 or 4 extra buttons. And that can be used as different key combination. There is a feature by the use of which you can increase the size of buttons. and you can make them vertical or horizontal as well. I don’t know this is useful in Digital Art or not.

I doesn’t have the information about whether modlock used in digital Artwork or not. But I can give you some information about Modlock. You can use the modlock in painting also. You can set the “TAB” button in that. Then you can have the all the menus and palettes on the screen. Then you have to hit the “TAB” button and then paint the Full screen. You can use the modlock modifiers for that reason means for Magnification and Panning, tool resizing, etc. then you have to click on the TAB again. Then you will see that you can alter the adjustments. This can provide more help to you as per my condideration.

After reading your description I come to know that I can give you some proper idea about the modlock system. It is an small window application which is designed to make the use of modifer keys like Alt and Control. This is very useful for the tablet users. This can be useful for Photoshop also. Because when you use the Photoshop (for clone tools or the Lasso) you need the Alt, Ctrl, Shift or Space keys on the regular basis for modification. There is no need to use the on screen keyboard for that purpose. which savs the space on the screen also. In this way you can use this software in the professional use. But I don’t have an idea about the Digital art but you can try this tools for that.

I want to give some information about this topic. i think there are so many people who know about the modlock but they dont say anything because they know the drawbacks also. The reason is that software break you away from the screen where you trying to so the operations. But for that reason you can use the USB keypad or you can use the USB Gamepad. You can use the ‘Xpadder’ to remap the keys for do anything on the system. Like to have multiple buttons and combos for various purpose. I can give you this much of idea about this topic. I hope this will work for you.

I also use the same device means the tablet for my purpose. I don’t need any additional setup or equipment for the tablet means no need of keyboard or USB and all that. I use just totally mobile screen. Modlock software allow the user very small specialized onscreen keyboard that is superimposed above the art program. For thablet PC it is the best advice to use the Modlock. But there are some people who like to use the Gamepad or Keyboard for their purpose. This is my opinion about this topic. I don’t know about the others may be they have different opinion for this.

There are so many softwares are available on the web which is also helpful to use in the Digital Art. So you can use one of them. The modlock is also better option for that. If you didn’t get the prper information about the software then you have one simple choice. You can download the Modlock software on you tablet. Then install it on your system. And then you have to check the help menu of that software which will give you an idea about how to use that application in proper and efficient way. I wish this idea can help you to solve your problem. thank you.

georgegalvin Guest

HI i am a New user.Please Tell me the Latest Software for digital art? I Don't have any idea.

Hello as per my knowledge if you want to go with the latest software for digital art then i will suggest you to go with the Corel Painter 12. in addition there are many other software are present in a market like Deep Paint 2, Google sketchup, Pixia etc. but i will suggest you to go with Corel Painter 12 only. I hope this will help you.