Thread: installation of Screensaver on windows 7 freezes?

installation of Screensaver on windows 7 freezes?

I am trying to run a Screensaver to install this using Windows 7 I was given this to do Go to the attached .zip file and click it to run ,it will return a file called Install.exe right click on this file and select "run as administrator" the Batman screensaver will install. Next find a blank spot on your desktop and right click select personalize open screen savers and select install set you time interval and all should be well. Batman.zip When I click it to run , file called Install.exe right click on this file and select "run as administrator" the Batman screensaver The "run as
    administrator"i it always ends up in Windows system c drive runs from their when I
    go to the screensaver list install.EXE which is the Batman Screeensaver name
    is frozen please can you run the Batman.zip
    see if it runs thanks try this Screensaver to

Re: installation of Screensaver on windows 7 freezes?

It seems like you are trying to install third party screen savers. The files might be corrupted otherwise not compatible with Windows 7. So due to this it might be freezing. However if it is not the case, try to run the installation in compatibility mode whilst disabling Windows firewall and Antivirus software. Also do not forget to close the unnecessary apps running in background. I hope that you have understood the fact. The installation and Enabling of screen saver is two different things.

The$Tourist when I installed it runs manually in windows c and dose install in the screensaver setting I see a frozen pic it dose not run get back to me

I assume that you dont have much ram installed in your pc and screensavers uses a lot of memory. How much memory do you have? If you are at a borderline to use Windows 7 at a minimua ram, then I would suggest you to forget the screen saver. I have 4 gb and I do not use the Screen saver. I set my computer to turn off monitor after 15 minutes and to sleep after 1 hour.