Thread: Squeezebox server 7.6.0 cannot play big directories

Squeezebox server 7.6.0 cannot play big directories

Few days ago I have installed the Squeezebox server 7.6.0 in my windows server. After installing and working with this I assumed that there is something wrong with this server. As far as I can say that the Version 7.6.0 works actually well apart from intended for playing music unsystematic form huge directory. On top of the web interface a message informing "empty playlist" come into view, lying on the sqeezebox, not anything occurs otherwise play or else whatever.

Re: Squeezebox server 7.6.0 cannot play big directories

In my case I wish to take the old version but that they are magically enhanced. In addition, Logitech kindly pronto make today a new stable update, but please do not re-rushed. You have to uninstall nothing at all. You can easily install any version over the other. This happens (as far as I know, for me it does not happen) whenever new files are copied into the folder, deleted, and moved. That should at mp3/mp4 but not be so tragic. Could not generate as much load as long as the creating of thumbnails for photos.

DS knows the media for the 3 folders photo, music & video. The content is automatically cataloged with the DS. Services such as audio station, the photo station and the UPnP AV / DLNA server (media station) and I think also the iTunes servers rely on this information. The SBS may or may not use this information. I would like to have another pers in a directory, as I also save the index by the DS. The list is arbitrary, but it lends itself to a share, so you can easily fill the directory with new files from the outside.

I think that you are still on the older version. The latest version which I know is Squeezebox Server 7.5.3. This program, formerly known SqueezeCenter, it is necessary for the various models Squeezebox can be controlled, including the Classic, Duet and Boom. With those devices it is possible to Internet radio and music files in various formats of compressed and uncompressed network play.

So basically any Squeezebox is treated separately because they are distinguished by their MAC address. What you describe is actually in fact synchronization as it is possible for the Squeezebox. To listen to all the same, mute in the kitchen and then possibly out, go into the living room, there turn and continue to listen to the spot where you left off in the kitchen. However, this feature is not active by default, but must be established. Just take a look at the program point if synchronization since the Touch and the radio are together, if so simply choose one of two in a single device, then it is released in the others.

Have you installed the Windows version or the regular WHS plug-in? It should always be used after the plug-in option. To copy the file into the directory of the WHS and install software on the console. I made the connection to the HD where I have the library off and has not given me any error, even I could put music THROUGH THE spotify, after I've turned off the server and re-establishing connection with the HD this time on trouble-free.

I run a Mac Mini and Squeezebox server. The Squeezebox server belonging to the music library is on a Synology DS210j. So is the server running on the Mac Mini, the music folders on the NAS I built with the Automator, a program that will mount the music folder via afp. The program then I have inveigled into the start of the default user objects. This works even if everything just fine. The problem is that the Squeezebox server on the mini seems to mount in front of the automatic is not yet started and the music directory is not mounted. This works only after I have manually stopped the located in the System Preferences and restarted SqueezeCenter. Extremely annoying if you just want to listen to music and even then only via screen sharing the Squeezebox server needs to restart!