Thread: Software to take particular window screenshot periodically

Software to take particular window screenshot periodically

I am regular windows user and have been on it from the past several years. Right now I have upgraded to Windows 7. I hope that most of you know about the screenshot feature. It is about capturing the screen of Window. I know that it is possible via keyboard shortcut. However in my case I am looking something different. I would like to capture a screen of a particular window (not the entire monitor) that is even with some specific interval and periodically. Is there any windows software to do that? Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Software to take particular window screenshot periodically

My best recommendation is Screen Grab Pro. It has many interesting features, rarely available in the free competitors, including automatic image capture time, and the ability to copy directly into the system clipboard, so you can make a quick copy / paste in our favorite image-editing program. You can capture screen shots of entire regions is defined by the user (or even windows selectable from a list). Very easy to use (because the options are not many).

AutoScreenShot is similar to a camera for your computer screen. Certainly, it is clever to record what is shown. Extremely helpful if you would like to recognize what happens on your computer during your nonattendance (eg parental control). It does this for automatic screen shots at regular intervals, which are available at any time. Autoscreenshot is a free program that takes screenshots every so often so you can monitor the use given to the computer. It can record everything displayed on screen and is very useful to know what is happening on your computer while you are not.

Capture Solution is a comprehensive solution that allows you to perform many operations related to the scope of the screenshots, in both video and still image. As for still image capture, Capture Solution allows us to save them in BMP, JPG or PBG, capturing loose, or "fire" burst catches in an interval of time. We may also choose between taking the images of full screen, active window, or an area you yourself selections. The video captures have a wide variety of output formats (AVI, MOV or WMV RM). You can edit all the parameters that determine the resulting video quality, frame rate, color depth, breadth of the catchment area, and so on.

The fastest way to make a screenshot on Windows with the key combination ALT-Print Screen. This is the screen where you are currently watching into memory and you can paste into Word for example. Sometimes you want only part of a display copy or save it as a picture. Use one of the following free programs:
    • MWSnap by Mirek.
    • Screen Hunter 4.0 Free Edition
    • Screengrab from NoNonsense Software

Auto Maker 1.0 Screenshot- is a program intended to make easy work through screenshots with Screenshot Maker currently rather than pressing the typical screen confine key intended for inserting the image into the buffer and afterward continue to save, you have a new further sensible option for you to accomplish every one of those stuff in single bypass. Auto Maker Screenshot capture precisely what you need moreover a capture complete display, active window otherwise a chosen area. It as well allows you get screenshots occasionally, i.e., set a gap for example 10 seconds.