Thread: unable to work with PDF XChange Viewer

unable to work with PDF XChange Viewer

I am the regular desktop user and I use the various softwares for my purpose. i use the PDF-XChange Viewer for my pdf documents. The actual reason for this its free. And very useful for multiple purpose. I don’t have any problem with it till last week but after that I faced some serious problem with it. My actual problem is my PDF-XChange Viewer is crashing constantly. I cant understand the exact problem. it is only stable when I only read PDF with mouse or Touch pad. But when I try to use the my N-trig pen or when I am trying to click on “Save as ” option then the program automatically crashes. I don’t the reason for that. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem. please help me.

Re: unable to work with PDF XChange Viewer

I read your problem and I come to know that you have some software related problem. you can solve this easily by using some easy methods. I can give you some tricks. You can use other viewer software for better use. Here I am giving you some of the alternatives. Adobe reader is the best option for you. This software can easily get on the any authenticated sites of the Adobe. I think this will give you better experience. So please try out for this.

After reading your description I want to give you some suggestion to solve this problem. I want to give you list of the alternatives that can be used for solving your problem. there are so many free software are available on the web which can be used as PDF viewer. Digisigner, Adobe reader, Evince, Foxit reader these are the free softwares available on the web. Or you can simply use the Google chrome browser for reading pdf files. I think this will fix your problem.

I think you are suffering from the same problem that I had sometime before. I am giving you some advice for that. You can try to reinstall the software and see the error will disappear. If this not works then you will try to use the recovery disk. This will definitely solve your problem. but remember this will also change your setting. And there is possibility of losing your data so try to keep back up of your data while during this process.

You can try to replace your software with the newer version. means that you have to upgrade your system regularly so you can get the maximum performance of your system. There are some files in the system which can gets corrupted due to some reasons so that causes this type of error. So try to replace them with the new files. Sometimes only reinstallation can also fix this issue. So you have to try that first. But the better option is to try another software for better use.

This type of problem may occur due to some virus infection. So please try to remove your antivirus or you can upgrade it with the newer version. This will help you to fix this kind of issue. If this not works then you have to use the recovery disk and clear all the partition to remove the virus. if this not work then I want to give the advice to consult your engineer to solve your problem. I wish that will definitely help you. Thank you.

I think your problem is occurred due to various reasons. Here I am giving you some of the reasons by the use of that you can solve your problem. this problem may found due to severe virus infection. That can cause to reduce the performance of the system. So you have to use the latest version of antivirus and it should be always up to date. Then this problem may occur due to some corruption in the system files so you can simply replace the corrupted files and solve the problem. for this you have to reinstall the software again and it will work properly.