Thread: How can m$ flash boxes through internet

How can m$ flash boxes through internet

I want some information about the flash boxes. Actually my question is that the how m$ can manage to flash the millions of drives of all the different brands and various types of firmware even thought it does not have any DVD key. How it can access all over the world via internet. If there is any possibility to flash our drives without pulling them apart just plug in the Enet cable and flash also. I cannot understand that why anybody ban from live and lose revenue when all they try to reflash their box from a compulsory update from live. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve my questions? Please help me.

Re: How can m$ flash boxes through internet

I think I can give you some information about your question which can provide some help to you to solve your problem. I think something is there which keep the MS from doing this. They were used the Flash drives via an update long time ago. But now days they use the new disk format that that is compatible with all the drives available. Though there is technology to update the flash drives with every update most of the people use the method to adopt and flash their boxes themselves. Some legid players are also there who put up the big regular updates. Some people get around it by another DVD drives.

I also can give you some information that a regular update is comfortable for the legid players. Because they cant notice anything. But they try to see the small updates if they connect to live. By the use that (means after installation) they can continue to play without any problem. But the non-legid players have to reflash their drives continuously and faces many problems. Because some people cannot do that by their own. So they don’t give the DVD key etc to the system. Actually the flashing Is the thriving business. I have this much of information for you. Hope this will helpful to you.

I read the given information and I come to know the exact solution. Actually I faced the same problem and because of this forum I get some solutions for solving my problem. So here i am giving you some information related to that.
    M $ updated the firmware of the unit, that can be done with the keys, the firmware was modified to compatible product with the new disc format, this is the same process when you update your BluRay player to play the new movies. so download the new firmware and installed it in the player, and now you can watch new movies.this might work for you.