Thread: Would you like to have the mobile version of Steam?

Would you like to have the mobile version of Steam?

Well we know that we are supposed to play the video game on the computer of mine. Well I am having a particular query and I wanted to discuss with all the user of this particular forum. Let me know the opinion of yours about the mobile version of Steam? If you are having any idea to see what any specific feature then let me know the speculation of yours. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

re: Would you like to have the mobile version of Steam?

I am really excited about the mobile version of Steam and I am hoping that you will be able to have the great time with it. also I am expecting that the mobile version of the Steam will be used on the iPod Touch or iPhone. If there is feature like mobile purchasing or online chatting than I think I am going to have great fun with it. I will post any other feature if I come across on this particular matter.

Personally I would like to have the Steam friend with the mobile version of the client. I cannot figure out which feature should be included into the game. but I am hoping that there will be great feature involved on the client. It would be great if you have provided something like bar code scanner app which will let me to scan the games which has been find at the store. So I am hoping that they will include the above mentioned feature.

I am expecting following features on the portable version of the Steam Client

1. Statistics for the user and their friends
    2. Store front so that they can purchase as well as view the game
    3. Chatting feature
    4. Something like news and forums and also General community features

I like to have the MSN friend which should be integrated with the steam friend list. I don’t like to use MSN but some of the friend of mine is not having Steam and hence they are using MSN and that is the only reason I am using MSN on the computer of mine. if the above mentioned thing is implemented than I will be able to use with the chat with MSN friend of mine with Steam using the Steam client.

Well I am looking for the Steam app which will let you know about the recent release of the news. Also there should be functioning of the friend list in the application. It will be a great thing if there is a Push message whenever there is a new thing or message to be released. Also one should be opt in whenever required. According to me it will be a really nice thing if I will be able to access the Steam Status without having any issue.