Thread: limiting songs and radio on Pandora application.

limiting songs and radio on Pandora application.

I face more problems on Pandora application. I just want to know how many songs /radio channel can save on single Pandora application, due to overload t what should be happened with application. Accumulates an excess of songs that the system / browser Google Chrome to crash frequently or running slow? I observed that after adding some tune patch my Pandora become unresponsive and showing some error. Please give me proper solution to overcome this problem.

Re: limiting songs and radio on Pandora application.

I am also using Pandora application but I never face such problem. I have 100 and more than 100 songs. I use Pandora on Logitech revue. When my friend update the Pandora application he faced some problem during loading and give error like “having unexpected technical solution” so I suggest him to upgrade the application after downgrade application run smoothly. So if you are facing some problem then just try other version of Pandora application.

Pandora application is good application than other existing application. If you want to fix the problem then unplug the system for 45 seconds and reboot the system then just delete all temporary files or use system clean file software which can delete your unnecessary file from system problem related google chrome and Pandora will automatically fixed. But I don’t know songs limit in Pandora. My fried face some problem during delete the songs I don’t know why? If anybody knows how to delete songs from Pandora then give the solution.

I know how to delete songs from Pandora. I think Pandora does not store songs on client side or client device. If you don’t like some songs then just thumb down to stuff you don’t like and thumbs up you like Pandora give more interesting features that they suggest you songs according to your liking. If you want to delete songs then just click and hold the station name and delete it. They will give you pop-up message that I ” you want to delete this station “.

I heard some problem if you are using free Pandora account after then after some time music stop playing. This can be happened only if there is problem with application so just close the application for a second and again open the application. It will fix your automatically. I never heard limit of songs. Here you can also delete the songs and station which you saved. So according to me it is better application than other existing application.