Thread: Unable to play final cut movie on PC

Unable to play final cut movie on PC

I built a motion picture in polished product and I sent out and packed it to a QuickTime motion picture and I presented it on an online presence. The film plays fine on Mac but just the sound plays on machine. It gives me some blunder about not having the right clamping connect-to. I am positing I ought to update the settings when I trade and layer I actually don't comprehend what to update the settings to. I should keep the traded record size around 20 MB.

Re: Unable to play final cut movie on PC

Final cut is Mac just application, so Final cut QT won’t play on PC. Attempt to fare utilizing QT transformation (it’s in send out dialog). Decide on QT motion picture and tag encoder settings for mpeg-4. Mpeg-4 is universal codec for net and provided that you feel the need to utilize your film for net it’s the most fit pressure you would be able to get for now. You are presumably sending out with the H.264 codec which hasn't been formally discharged yet (Only a sneak peak forms) on windows.

Unquestionably this is the H.264 issue. It's out for the Macs, but not yet for PC's (a snapshot discharge). I had the definite same issue with some of my motion pictures that were sent out in H.264. Verify to tell QuickTime to fare in MPEG-4. I accompanied the counsel here and it worked, but the value is loathsome (absolutely grainy) when played over on both the PC and the Mac. I'm pretty positive he has a movie blanket utilize of Compressor also)

You've restored a string that was initially 6 years old, and the final post to it was 2 years in the past? You ought to actually begin a newfangled string of precisely what you have going on. I don't recognize what you're portraying as grainy so it might be squeezing ancient rarities or unequivocally disagreeable first movie value, more info is required and totally a divided post explicitly with your situation and in a perfect world some visualizations from the film or alternately a short divide of the movie to see.

Their situations are ambiguous, and the first notices situation was from 6 years in the past and things was a part contrasting than then they are now. In any case you haven't furnished an example of what you're seeing on your motion picture to build a determination concerning what the situation may be. My supposition is that you've situated a layering degree too towering or a bitrates too level or are in the process of selecting a blend of things that unequivocally don't work well on most stages.

Since you accompanied his strides and it turned out amazing then most incredibly you had it set for too easy of a value or chose too easy of a bitrates-his settings are useful for astounding fares. (I myself practically never fare for depletion out of FC, I commonly give it a chance to fare a rendered motion picture in the codec of the succession (so it’s a gigantic document) then utilize either Compressor or a different apparatus to transcode it-I'm pretty certain he has a movie blanket utilize of Compressor besides)