Thread: Does final cut pro x work with avchd?

Does final cut pro x work with avchd?

So it appears that Final cut master x can go with avchd documents locally without needing to change over them unlike iMovie '11 to Apple's leaned toward configuration (Please revise me if I'm wrong) but I in addition observed on Apple's online presence that you would be able to then copy your movies to an ext Blu-flash recorder. I'm not confident if the past variant of Final Cut Pro was ready to do this but I doubted that any individual has utilized an ext Blu-flash recorder with victory. I found this Blu-beam recorder from Sony and it appears that it’s something that may be worth investigating as it can work straight with the camcorder and moreover be utilized as an ext Blu-beam recorder. Any assistance is much treasured!

BadrunathBadrunath Guest

Re: Does final cut pro x work with avchd?

I'm not certain about iMovie in light of the fact that I never utilize it, but FCP has combined Blu-Ray underpin as of form 7. At the same time I've never attempted it with an outer Blu-Ray player myself. IMovie can peruse AVCHD (confirmation). Perhaps you are able to attempt to hunt Camcorder AVCHD to FCP X through Google.

Final cut X tries not to uphold .MTS indexes from Sony AVCHD cams. I was essentially surprised that Apple has not combined this! This is something ALL different NLE's have been equipped to do for a long time!? They are shooting themselves in the foot by just supporting their particular QuickTime organize.

Prefer it was said before...AVCHD is a container...I perused ( on an additional gathering ) a part who utilizes AVCHD arrange but FCP X could not peruse his .MTS files...don't know whatever viable particulars...iMovie 09/11 does peruse my AVCHD .MTS files...plus you would be able to import ventures and occasions into FCP X from iMovie....FWIW. IMovie can peruse AVCHD.

Bull50\ Guest

I looked on the net and found some departures amidst FCP X and past form. FCPX can import AVCHD motion picture from an AVCHD camcorder. The distinction this time is that FCPX makes a point not to need to change over to ProRes as a major aspect of the import workflow. Note that the import technique does 'rewrap' the AVCHD movie document to a QuickTime holder. This indicates that the movie and sound streams from the index are unaltered, but they are re-wrapped to a QuickTime arrange. Moreover 1080 50/60P cannot be foreign to FCP X. So in my presumption, still an AVCHD converter is required.

I looked on the net and found some departures amidst FCP X and past form. FCPX can import AVCHD motion picture from an AVCHD camcorder. The distinction this time is that FCPX makes a point not to need to change over to ProRes as a major aspect of the import workflow. Note that the import technique does 'rewrap' the AVCHD movie document to a QuickTime holder. This indicates that the movie and sound streams from the index are unaltered, but they are re-wrapped to a QuickTime arrange. Moreover 1080 50/60P cannot be foreign to FCP X. So in my presumption, still an AVCHD converter is required.

It appears that once you permit iMovie '11 to change over it Apple's editable design, altering the footage doesn't appear similar to a situation but when you're finished, it appears that you could not offer by copying a Blu-beam disc with iMovie '11. I speculate you'd utilize iDVD to construct a disc but this is where I'm jumbled on the value of the footage. At what point you render a circle through iDVD, it is safe to say that it is maxed out at normal DVD value 480p or it is safe to say that it is fit to somehow, keep up the HD value? I think provided that you offer the footage through different connotes for example iPad, you could have the ability to administer the HD value but I desire to have the ability to put it on a "circle", if it’s a DVD or Blu-beam, I favor to have a physical circle to share to my guardians.

FCPX can import AVCHD film from an AVCHD camcorder. The distinction this time is that FCPX tries not to need to change over to ProRes as a feature of the import workflow. Note that the import procedure does 'rewrap' the AVCHD movie document to a QuickTime holder. This connotes that the movie and sound streams from the document are unaltered, but they are re-wrapped to a QuickTime design. A fantastic alternative on Import is the fitness to 'Create Optimized Media' when importing. This permits you to change over to ProRes on the course in, if that what you still would like to do. Heading off to ProRes could still be imperative when dealing with more seasoned, easier powered Macs.