Thread: Need software to hide images

Need software to hide images

Here I have a doubt that I want to share with everyone here. Is it possible to hide images so that no one can see it. If there is so please tell me. There are some of my personal images that I don’t want to be seen by anyone other than me. Till now I have stored them after a sequence of subfolders but I am worried if anyone accesses it accidently. Therefore, I need some trick or any software to hide my images from others. If anyone knows any trick please do suggest me. Waiting for a reply.

Re: Need software to hide images

I think in order to be safe enough you should store them in a folder which is locked so that no one other than you can access it. Keep your password a secret. There are many folder locking software available on internet. You can download one of them from google. From there you can get folder lock software for free. I am also using this software to hide some of my secret files. I think this will solve your worries.

There is another way to hide your images. You do not need to download any software. You just have to do is, store all your images into a single folder. Then right click on the folder and then click on properties now check on the hidden attributes and then click on the apply. Now that folder will not be visible to anyone. Now if you want to view those file then clck on tools then go to flder options there you will have option to choose whether to show hidden files or not.

Here I want to add something. It is better to download folder lock and lock the files instead of setting their attributes to hidden. Because if you apply hidden attribute to your files they can be searched in the search option available in start menu by selecting option to include hidden files and folders in search. By doing so it is possible that anyone may view those images. So it is better to keep them in a locker. It will be safer.