Thread: Pdf file is opening my media player

Pdf file is opening my media player

I have a problem with my pdf file. I got a pdf file from my mailbox and I want to read it but when I try to do so by opening it, my media player starts and my pdf file is not getting opened. Its very urgent to view this pdf file. Please help me out how can I open this image. I tried opening other pdf files also but all have the same problem. It means that problem is not with the file. Problem is with anything else. So please help me out.

Re: Pdf file is opening my media player

I think I know about why you are getting this problem. It may happen that you don’t have any pdf reader. Check that you have a pdf reader. If don’t have one then you can download adobe reader. It is available on adobe site. If you have a reader then it may happen that your pdf reader is corrupted. So I will suggest you to download adobe reader. It will definitely solve your problem. If you get problem after downloading adobe reader then tell me.

I have adobe reader installed on my pc. But still I am not able to open my any of the pdf file. I am not the only one who is facing this problem. My friend is also has the same problem. I have some of my books in pdf format so If wish to read them I have to open them. But I am not getting any way to open my pdf files. If someone has any other idea please suggest. I am waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.

I think I know how to solve your problem regarding the opening of pdf files. If you are not able to open a pdf file even if you have adobe reader then it might happen adobe reader is not selected to open that file. So the thing you can do is just right click on your pdf file and choose open with option. Then select adobe reader. Make sure to check on the option saying “use this program to open this type of file” so that from next time all your pdf files will open in adobe reader only. I think this will solve your problem for sure.