Thread: How to set Auto Resolution in Media player?

How to set Auto Resolution in Media player?

I am using these options to try to get the resolution change. I have put each of these to 1920 x 1080. I sail @ 1360 x 768, for various reasons (HDTV, etc.) but I want my 1080p .mkv to be displayed in the right resolution so instead of me having to Gaff all time and I thought I could change these options. It did not work. Change the resolution as well, but the video in the now playing in the top left corner of the screen 1360 x 768 @ I guess the rest of the screen is black and white.

Re: How to set Auto Resolution in Media player?

I believe instead why not keep the TV at 1080p all the time. There are ways to make fonts and other things to read on a TV remote. My values only through the ATI control panel is that the PC change the refresh rate of 24 Hz when I load my Blu-ray software so I 1080p/24 playback. Same for when the XBMC and load an MKV refresh rate falls to match the frame rate to reduce vibration.

Even me only experienced the system with the same configuration with the same processor and changed it without any problems at all so there is no reason not to work for you. There must be a pathetic link. Can you tell me more about MPC-HC (with photos) at mpc-hc external filter settings and possibly a snapshot of what the filter is used as a video file?

Follow the below Tips:
    1. Installing the Display Changer 12 noon.
    2. Create a shortcut for each resolution you want. After creating a new shortcut, you can modify its objective scope of the right mouse button and choose Properties so that you can add the necessary options
    3. If desired, rename the shortcut to whatever you want to appear in the description that appears yellow when the mouse over the icon (and optionally also customize the icon itself as well).
    4. Putting shortcuts on the Quick Launch bar or (one of) the toolbar (s) of the Windows taskbar, or anywhere that you can throw effortlessly.

For that I have created a custom solution for the rate of 23.976 Hz vertical refresh in the Nvidia control panel, because almost none of my video files with 24 fps playback speed. In a ATI card should be just as easy if not easier. I also installed MPC 1.5.0.2827 with K-Lite Mega package and 64-bits. I'm using 64 bits MPC. Not sure what settings you want, because they have not changed any default installation. I tried this on two PCs, both with 11.5 ATI driver and they both do the odd quarter-screen. One is a 1080 monitor and the other is an LG 1080p HDTV.

As far as I am concerned, it might be an ATI thing as there is no reason we should not work, it works perfectly on the system configuration you have posted, although I have an Nvidia GFX card. I can certainly understand their frustration because they do not make any sense. The only difference is that I use ReClock to synchronize the video with my screen and I understand that you do not want; you can install anything that is perhaps one area where you can scan and delete. Edit the configuration screen of MPC-HC Full tried to enable the option to run files in full screen to see if that solves the problem.

You have to edit and create a .cmd with the following source
    1. "C:\Program Files\12noon Display Changer\dc64.exe" -width=1920 -height=1080 -depth=32 -refresh=23
    2. "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Media Player Classic\mpc-hc.exe" %1
    3. "C:\Program Files\12noon Display Changer\dc64.exe" -width=1920 -height=1080 -depth=32 -refresh=60

After that select it as the “open with” program for every different movie file type, then it will auto change the resolution for you.