Thread: drivers for Toshiba Satellite A500-1EE after reinstalling window

drivers for Toshiba Satellite A500-1EE after reinstalling window

sorry for asking a stupid question in this forum. Last month my dad gave me present Toshiba Satellite A500-1EE while operating my laptop I never update my laptop antivirus because of this my laptop is become full of virus. These viruses make system performance too slow. Task manager is block due to this virus. So I decide to reinstall window so that again my laptop performance become fast. But problem is that I don’t have driver CD for my Toshiba Satellite A500-1EE. So what I do friend please suggest me.

Re: drivers for Toshiba Satellite A500-1EE after reinstalling window

You go for reinstall window. You install window vista because Toshiba Satellite A500-1EE is compatible for window vista. I recommending window vista because recognize all drivers automatically. But this graphic driver is not suitable for gaming purpose. For gaming you have to install driver. After reinstalling window you just search on internet for driver; surely you will get driver from there. Just download it on your hard disk and make copy CD of that software and install in your system. This recovery CD will be useful in future when you will again going for reinstalling window.

When I required the driver product for my Toshiba Satellite A500-1EE then I attempted a significant number of special-unexpected driver of unexpected produces laptop mark, but this result is likewise not help me. Then I straight contact with Toshiba service center there they unequivocally tell me to carry a blank CD so they will duplicate that driver in your that CD and then they will give it you back. This recovery CD from service center is free of charge only when your laptop is in warranty period. If it is out of warranty period then they will charge but not worry about charge they charge normally not too much high.

I will suggest you to reinstall window in your Toshiba Satellite A500-1EE but only try to install window 7. Because window7 has one great features when we installing window 7 that time window 7 install system sound and Graphics Driver also. The Window 7 accepted Graphics and sound driver automatically. The problem only will get you have to install sound driver. This sound driver you can install of any system sound driver. Even though you have to install driver then go to Toshiba official websites there; surely you will find this driver, download that driver and install in your system.

First try to update your antivirus, because reinstalling window is last option. Reinstalling window means you have to format your C: drive and you will loss your C: drive data. So if you are agree with loss of data then reinstall window. You are saying that you don’t have Driver CD then you can download that driver from Toshiba official websites. There you just have to mention your Toshiba Model No. then they will provide you a link through that link you can download driver for your system which will be the legal driver for your system. This driver are free open source means you don’t have pay charge for downloading this driver.