Thread: Help to allocate date for a text file

Help to allocate date for a text file

In some program we see that there is a text or name of particular organization or any person who want to make their advertise with that program but I am want to know how I can change that portion by the date and time and I can add my name instead that particular text , please give me some advice to find out the solution ?.

Re: Help to allocate date for a text file

I think the most of the programmers who write the program that time they add some extra stuff without permission of the actual owner of the programmer, some time it not make any issue but some time it will comes the situation of make changes are have to done, this all mostly done by programmers who work in java, c# like programming languages .

In office some time the text file are dated by different user and if that user will resign this office then the department head responsibility is to make that change in that file so the file will used by next time also This is the issue which is mostly occurred with the programmers when they create that all programming applications

If someone want to change the text which we not want to show and their place feel up by date and time by the small line of codes which is not required the help of programmer to that purpose so the I mention that
    Dim t as TextOutputStream
    Dim f as FolderItem
    f=GetFolderItem("C:\Log.txt")
    if f <> Nil then
    t = TextOutputStream.Append(f)
    t.WriteLine("IT WORKED")
    t.Close
    End if

The text file are made by the programmer are not always in proper manner so the sometime there is need to make small small changes which is some can we can also done by without any programmers help to do that make any change. Some commands are can also easy to learn to some work. But I am also interested to know some command which, I can use as shortcut in my pc work. In Linux this task we can done without any extra effort because command work is same in any operating system such as windows xp, windows 7, Linux for developing the program.