Thread: How to create PDF User's Guide

How to create PDF User's Guide

Hello everyone , I am a teacher by profession and tend to read a lot of books and article so that my students can gain the best knowledge from me , and hence found out an way through which I can render various Wikipedia nad then create a book by joining them together by perforating so long steps so can some one here can please tell how to create a book that can be created easily so that I can save some time .

Re: How to create PDF User's Guide

I just cannot seem to find any article related to it as this was a newly introduced feature by wiki pedia and I an not sure whether this feature is really useful to print the document, well I can do the same thing by the use of the desired software but , they just are helpless when it comes to render pages from wiki pedia as there are some many links embedded in it , I would also like you to stick with the default user book creator as that might give you some fruitful results

IT pretty simple to use, that at one point you have this book at an preferred language that is asked by but I think that is really not possible to do that without it , I have used this one with the older version and I am not sure as of which one works better bu to edit the html language and the ngive is a reference accessible from the IDE is comparatively a lot better option that you have , rather than using the entire language reference as a multiple pdf file .

I have a solution here , it is not related to the method that wiki provides , but a rather better one , for this you need adobe pro x as the only software , which can either be purchased or can be downloaded to be used as a demo version , after installing this software you just need to go to some specific pages that you need and then click on the option of convert this page to pdf and the adobe pro x would convert that for you , after converting all you pages , you might have many pdf pages now you can just join then or merge them together to create a book

I extremely dislike thinking of the scrap you would have trying to print from the Wiki. No board of contents from which to acquire page digit references. nix index at the back. Presently a massive pile of almost useless pages that would in reality take longer to discover things than they at present are. The Language Reference is to a great extent more useable in Wiki format but Wiki format stays a moron when it draw ‘s closer to the User's Guide. If you do happen to learn a method to print the User's Guide in a useable format be sure to post how you did it.

A wiki-based Language Reference is a decent idea this has be tried earlier than and was unsuccessful for many reasons, that might only be speculated on at the occasion, but the one site that I knew about just up and vanished one day above that there are some very solemn copyright concerns duplicating the contents of the language reference . so changing the documentation to offer annotations requisite people to infringe the terms of their license. So I think is more like impossible to print the same from there site .

Hey , that was really great solution that was provided by you guys , I would really love to use then , specially the adobe pro x one , as I feel that one to surely help me out as by using that one, I have been using this but I would surely like to print it , I would rather like to have the same here , I have also tired out the language reference . But I just does not have a print option.