Thread: Can I record audio and save locally with Adobe Flash Player 10

Can I record audio and save locally with Adobe Flash Player 10

I am thinking that the Adobe Flash Player 10 will allow a Flex application. Then I need to perform the record audio in save locally with this application. I want to do this task using the microphone. I think this is to be happen with the Java application, but I’m considering that v10 allocate saving it onto the local file system. Is this possible to done this task with Flash Player 10? Any suggestion will be appreciate.

re: Can I record audio and save locally with Adobe Flash Player 10

Unless you're using Flash Media Server or some other streaming server you can't record sound using the microphone class. You need to use the Flash Media Server for this task. This is a proprietary data and media server from Adobe Systems. It is the industry-leading solution for streaming video that provides an incredibly rich viewing experience. Then use this Flash Media Server software for Adobe and it really help to solve the problem.

If you installed Replay Media Catcher then you are not capable to download adobe flash rmtp files. I think you need to set up a new system and installed files on it. The Replay Media Catcher is fully functional and will allow you to capture 100% of all YouTube videos, and 50% of everything else. Then you need to download and install this onto your system. This will be help to you for solving the problem.

I also faced this problem. When I push the record button, I can listen to my own voice through the computer and I can see the time line moving, but the recording indicator doesn’t indicate that the time is moving. Then I check the microphone connection and it will be help to solve the problem. Hence you also need to check that the microphone is properly connect to your system or not. This will be help you to solve the problem.

If we can record audio from Flash Player 10 within of a webpage and save audio files onto our local file system by using of mic applications. Then you need to turn to use other available programs to record audio from adobe flash. After this task just save locally by clicking buttons. It is happen to use recorders to record audio on adobe flash player. If you want to do this task, then you need to search for more information.

One of the applications requires us to make a web front end that allows us to record audio from a user microphone and return it to the server. Unfortunately, all FLV files recorded from the user’s microphone in by the Flash Player use the Nellymoser audio format. To translate an FLV that contains video or audio, you may exercise the GUI which is self instructive. You can convert the flv to many different audio or video formats. If you need this then do this task.