Thread: How to properly uninstall and reinstall Memeo Software

How to properly uninstall and reinstall Memeo Software

I have bought GoFlex Home and I have installed Memeo Instant Backup in my computer. all the thing were working properly. Suddenly I started facing some problem with my system. In my computer it has stop showing me back up device and because of that I have run the software updater and after that when I tried to install the newer version at that time I get "Install server not responding" error. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: How to properly uninstall and reinstall Memeo Software

According to me while installing the new version of the software there are some files crashing with the old version of the software and that is why I will suggest you to uninstall the old version form your computer and after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer. Now after deleting all the temporary files from your system and after that install the software again in your system. I think after doing this you will be able to solve this issue.

According to me you should download the Memeo Software installation file from internet and after that you have to install the file in your computer. Now after installing that in your computer you have to check that whether your back up device is displayed or not. I think after doing that you will be able to use your Memeo Software properly. if you want any more information t hen please let me know.

In my computer I was also facing the same problem and after that I have tried to solve this issue in all the possible ways but after trying all the things I was facing the same issue again. Now after that I removed Memeo Software and Seagate Dashboard software from my computer and after that I have restart my computer and after that I have reinstalled all the things again in my computer and after that all the things worked fine perfectly.

I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the Memeo Software and after reinstalling it in my computer also I was having the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by downloading the Memeo Software form internet and after that when installed that in my system. Now after installing that in my system it was started working properly and after that I have noticed that my old hard drive is not recognized by my computer. Please help me to fix this issue.

As you have said that your problem gets solved but now you are not able to use your hard disk and that is why I will suggest you that try to connect your hard drive with different USB port and if you get the same issue after that also then I think you should try solve this issue by reinstalling the USB driver in your laptop and after doing this your problem will get solved easily.

In my system I have first removed my USB drivers from device manger and after that I have run Ccleaner and clean my system. now after doing that I have restart the computer and after that I have connected my hard drive and at that time my system prompted me to install the drivers and after that I have inserted my hard drive and installed the drivers. Now my system is detecting the hard drive properly. Thank you for helping me.