Thread: Proxy server netbox blue not working well

Proxy server netbox blue not working well

Guys I am predicting that my Proxy server netbox blue is at the end of its stage and hence that’s what I feel over here. so what I am saying is that I am thinking of doing some upgradation work for the proxy server. so do you have any good suggestions that you would like to make here that will help me make some good changes in the proxy server, then do let me know about it. some of my friends are suggesting me to get back with t h e netbox again but I don’t want to go ahead with it. so tell me about your plans, I am sure that you will do that. Do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Proxy server netbox blue not working well

I would ask you to have a look at the clearos. Perhaps having a look at the ClearBox100 is also a worthy option. So you can try that as well. I am very much interested in knowing that what exactly are you thinking to do with the proxy? I mean are you looking for something that will hook up to the ad and then accordingly supply acl’s for the ad? So what do you all think about the same then do let me know about it. so that I can suggest you accordingly on the same.

Setting up a Linux box with the squid would be a definite option for you at this moment of time and hence that’s what I feel over here. so do look out for the same. I think so it is a very cheap option for you and also with your system lying so much idle these days better to check out this option and give it a try. I am quite sure that you will be much happy listening to all this suggestions. So do work on the same and I am quite confident you will be happy with the suggestion that I have given you.

Dude have you even heard of clearos. It is available fr free then why should we go up with the setting up of the Linux box. I mean stop giving such suggestions when the above two suggestions were so much better than the one you gave, anyways its upon the user who wants to go with which one. Let them decide accordingly. This is what I want to say here. Well I would say you all to go with the clearos.

Why don’t you stick with the latest version of the proxy. I think that will be a much better option for you. so do look out for the same. In fact you can search in the net for the free proxy servers and you will get the desired information there itself. So do look out for the same and I am sure that you will get all the necessary information there only. So that’s what I am saying here and also one more thing that you need to look out is GZIP CGI proxy server. Even that is a good option to go with, so better do search out for that as well.

Ok thanks for all the suggestions guys. Well as I said above many of my friends were asking me to go with the netbox. So that’s why I am thinking of going ahead with it. Well I could not find anything new in it and hence I am thinking to go ahead with the clearos and all. so that’s what my plans are. Guys you all have done some good work for me. I am happy that all of them do responded well here. I am happy that your efforts are worth appreciating.