Thread: Export as Mp3 button is missing in Audacity 1.3.12 beta

Export as Mp3 button is missing in Audacity 1.3.12 beta

As the title of this particular thread is suggesting what I wanted to discuss over here. I have installed latest version of Audacity 1.3.12 beta version on the computer of mine. I have found that there is no button named as Export as MP3. So I am unable to export the MP3 files. Let me know why this particular issue is occurring? Any help to fix the matter of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Export as Mp3 button is missing in Audacity 1.3.12 beta

Which operating do you have installed on the computer? Do you have done any hardware as well as software changes on the computer? what was the experience with the previous version of this particular Software? Also let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem. Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question over here as early as possible.

If you are supposed to switch to WAV file to the MP3 file then you have to use following instructions.
    • You have to click on the File and then you have to go for Export and than you have to click on the Format Button.
    • You need not require to click on the Export as MP3 button from the File menu after using the above mentioned instructions.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should reinstall the software on the computer of yours. Well you should redownload the entire software and then you should try to uninstall the software and then reboot the computer of yours. once the computer has been restarted you should install the software which you have downloaded. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter after reinstalling the software.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the software which you have installed on the computer. in order to fix the bug issue you need to contact the developer of software and file a bug report to them. Make sure that you have included the information which has been associated with the computer configuration and problem which you are having. The developer would work on the same and release the patch which you can use to fix the matter.