Thread: Photoshop CS 5: Cannot drag tools to workplace

Photoshop CS 5: Cannot drag tools to workplace

I am using the Photoshop CS 5 on my computer and having some problem with that. Actually Problem is that I am not able to drag and drop the tools to the workplace (where we do editting). It is not with all the tools. But some of the tools are showing me this thing. Please tell me that what I can do to solve this. Please reply fast as I have to so some editing soon.

Re: Photoshop CS 5: Cannot drag tools to workplace

You should make sure that you will have to release the tab over the narrow drop zone and make sure that it is between panels and if that is not dropped properly then you will not get it used. So this is the thing that you will have to take care while doing this and you will be able to so that without any problem. If it is showing you the problem again then it is with the software and installing that again can solve the problem.

Reinstalling the PhotoShop can solve the problem for you. So just uninstall that from your computer and then install it again. If any of the files from it corrupted then it will be replaced by new one and problem will be resolved. So try to do reinstallation and let us know if this work for you or not. I wish that you will be out of the issue after this. Thank you and good Luck for this.

I am not sure regarding this but this situation might be happening because of the design of your framework. You should at any rate have Window XP SP3 and one gigabyte of RAM. I am in addition utilizing Photoshop CS5 without any situation but I am having totally heightened design. Window 7 working framework with 8 GB of RAM and a design card that backings Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0.

Run the equipment and product assessment apparatus in your framework and look at the post of the parts that you get. You will get a catalogue of incompatibilities as well as the compatibilities. Verify that you dispose of every last trace of the segments that are demonstrated around the incompatibilities. Keeping such inconsistent segments in your framework will create clashes, initiating it to end up moderate.

Here I have a situation with photoshop. Some of my menus are distant in light of the fact that: I cannot select the exhibition of sieves, separate report (in sieves). I moreover have a situation when attempting to recovery the index: the broadening. Jpeg. Gif and others of the same kind are not offered me the just approach to get the jpeg is to Save For Web, but it makes me go out documents great. Since you know how to tackle this situation (before comparing notes regarding reinstalling the programming that could be perilous resulting from the fact that they make a point not to work every last trace of the time) I thank you in development for illuminate me.