Thread: Would CorelDraw work with Mac OS X?

Would CorelDraw work with Mac OS X?

I have been using Mac for a few year s, now, but it seems that I have to now leave this, as this as I am planning to use this along with adobe Photoshop and coral draw, but , I have no idea id if that is compatible with this one , or how to use this with other things , I have been personally using this with other application but , using this with windows application I don ‘t know how to make them work . so please help me accordingly.

Re: Would CorelDraw work with Mac OS X?

I think the software that you are going to install would be mainly used for graphics and photography as the adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw. Would be best for your use , I don ‘t have any idea about the adobe Photoshop but , I do know that coral draw was last install or made for Mac in 2002 and since then it has not been able to use it , after that as the version that was relapsed was very unstable to use ,and since then they have stopped developing that for Mac.

I think that there is only one solution that is left before you , you either have to use that with windows , or you have to use that with the previous version of this , I think that it would be possible for you , to use the older version as three was a version that was released , you might alsofind that with some older websites that used this , I have used the this , but you can either way around save the files in .plt , extension under then osx extension.

I think you have only few solution here , one is the use of the another software in place of this that you are planning to use , or you can have other version of this , or run this in the Mac with the help of emulator with is very good for use , but I guess that it would be better for me you to use a n boot camp instead of this as that might just provide you some better stability , or else try using the some parallels on mac .

I have been using CorelDraw X4 on my Mac by means of VMware Fusion to generate a virtual PC by means of Windows XP installed, and it works as fine as it does on a personnel computer VMware also has the constructive "Unity view" function, which permit you to pin an application in your virtual PC to your Mac's dock.. I more often than not generate essential artwork in Corel than export it to Illustrator to terminate it off. Well just hope that works for you .