Thread: Application for creating custom greeting cards

Application for creating custom greeting cards

I usually make the greeting cards for my family overseas, birthday etc. They love the pics that I take. Till now, I am using the photoshop elements and now I am wondering that if there is some mac apps that will be able to make the greeting cards which will seem to be coming from the store and having my own pics on them. In also want to make the lettering for them. Please suggest me any such software.

Re: Application for creating custom greeting cards

If you wish to make the best greeting then I will recommend you the Hallmark that is made for Mac. It is having very user friendly interface so that you can use that very easily and make your own design that will include your own images. You can also include the images from their design and can edit them according to your need. This is the best that I can suggest you and I am sure that you are going to like that.

If you want then you will be able to design from the scratch and after that you can go to the moo.com and that will provide you with the greeting card packages which will be very helpful for that. If you want then you can upload that to your card online. I am using the same and that is working great for me. So please visit this once and create cards for your family. Thank you.

Using the moo.com will be good option for you but I would like to tell you something which is better than this. What you can do is, make use of the iPhoto and if you use this then you will not have to print them in lab. You can do that with your own printer. I am using this from many months and don’t feel to use something other than this. I hope that this will also do the same for you.

There is one more program that I wish to introduce here and that is the Print Shop. I am using this for many purposes. Though I have not used that for making the greeting card but this is a great program and you must try this and see if you like this. Other than making the greeting card you can do other stuffs as well with this. So search and download that and enjoy creating greetings.

With the assistance of the greeting card you are able to make personalized cards that are significantly more private than you could identify in any store. With this programming, you are able to let your cherished ones skill you feel in statements and pictures, not a welcome card association imposing. That will make them grin being as how they know the card was blatantly you. Making your particular welcome cards let others know you mind.