Thread: Does File recover software really work?

Does File recover software really work?

Hello friend I want to know that are there anyone who has had any luck with this data recovery software’s I have been watching out for many forums which has been a thread over the best data recovery software’s and all but do you think it really works please I guys I need some experienced guys who has practically experienced it not just searching for the file recovery software and replying me? I am ready to pay if needed but suggest something practically been experienced please help me?

Re: Does File recover software really work?

Dude I don’t think there is any software which do work really because I have tried some software’s like recover my files and data recover wizard and I haven’t found any success with it so I don’t think they actually work they must be working in silly stuffs where you must be having a server type system and the files must be stored on the server and been deleted from some linked desktop I don’t think this work on the pc which is independent and from that the data has been deleted so the best way to have the data secure and get the data back is have the data backup always.

I think you guys are right and the question is right to these software’s are just meant for earning some money and having attention of the users that’s it they actually don’t work I have also tried Stellar Phoenix and Handy Recovery now I think there are total four software failing to do the task so I don’t think there are many software which would actually be able to find it out the deleted items so I think don’t need to actually invest over it.

Dear friends that doesn’t seem to be completely true I have had bit of a success when I need with the software known as GetDataBack data recovery software and it has been proved out to be very useful one for me I would like to ask you to use this once and I am sure you would find the difference this is really a nice software and this works with everyone I have friends who has used it and have been satisfied with it so I think you need to get this and have fun.

Hello friend I have suggestion of three software which has worked really and I don’t think they would be making you sad and if these software’s have already made some one sad then I think they wouldn’t have used it properly or have been missed out some steps may be have downloaded a bad software from a bad site with some error but I have had a success with these software’s and have saw lots of people owing respect and trust on these software and they are known as GetDataBack ,RStudio ,StellarPhoenix try them out and I strongly believe that you would be success with it.

Ok friend so I would like to introduce with the best software of this time for the data recovery but I have to say that they won’t be recovery data which would be deleted with the partition and all rest the compressed, encrypted, eMail Recovery, Network Recovery, Damaged Files, Virus/Power Failure, Disks with Bad Sectors, Restores from Unbootable Hard Drive, Create Image Files would be recovered by this software easily these are the features for this software and it is known as Digital Rescue Premium would cost you a bit but would be a good choice.

Guys by your helps even i tried a bit to search over the your suggested software's and all and i have finally decided to try with the GetDataBack and looks out if it is really able to solve my problem and then if it does i would remain with it or if not then i would be trying the Digital Rescue Premium and i think this would definitely work because i have also searched for this software and have found a good review so i think it would help me out at least and a last hope with these software.