Thread: Steps to install Corel WordPerfect?

Steps to install Corel WordPerfect?

I had a dell computer and I am using it from past 2 yr. I had installed Corel WordPerfect from a cd in it. I had no problem using it and Corel word perfect was using perfectly. But recently my system crashed. And now I have a new hp computer. I want to know that can I install the same cd of Corel WordPerfect in my hp machine without any problems and use this application. According to me it should not be considered as piracy. Will this disc again work perfectly on this system and without affecting the operating system? Any suggestions given will be highly appreciated. Thank you

Re: Steps to install Corel WordPerfect?

As I know Corel WordPerfect Office is the essential office suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and email. It is a word processing application. The disc has nothing to do with the operating system. The same cd can be installed to many different pc’s. You can go ahead and install it to the hp machine and start using the application. Hope it helps. Thank you

According to me , Unlike MS-Word, it is not available as a standalone product and is only available as a part of WordPerfect Office.if u think that the disc might create troubles and affect your system then better buy it online and download it to the system and then install it.there is complete tutorial available on the internet to how to download and install it.make sure you buy from the authorized site and it’s a genuine one.

For Corel WordPerfect, there are minimum requirements of the system which should be considered before installing. there are many versions of Corel WordPerfect. if you have the cd of it with you then you can try installing it. It would not create piracy and you will not get into trouble neither your system will be affected. This might solve your problem.