Thread: HTML5 and CSS3 enhancement with Adobe AIR 3.

HTML5 and CSS3 enhancement with Adobe AIR 3.

I am an avid flash developer and use adobe Photoshop more often then I use facebook, I had a doubt , about the new adobe air software that was released by the adobe corporation , I would rather like to see if there was a an enhancements on the html and css environment I would rather like to know about if there was an environment for the JavaScript development , please help me out as I am novice about this one .

Re: HTML5 and CSS3 enhancement with Adobe AIR 3.

There was thing new that were introduced in the new adobe air application that was there, I though h that it was had not changed it engine to first and then, I saw some new api in this software and I was confused to how to change them. But then after doing a detail search on the that I found out that they had installed a new version of webkit in it, when made all the changes to it . I hope that it is not the same hence after it.

Air 2.5 includes the webkit segment hat is normally used by many browser, but that not the only thing that was installed in this one , it also came with some serious security bugs that were there in the previous version that made this it crashes occasionally , but with this one , we can expect it to stay on forever .and yes , it surely does support the newer version of html and works great with then , I have tried that.

Yes, they do have some enhancement for the newsiest released version of the adobe air , they have the built in a default engine for JavaScript named the Nitro JavaScript engine which is also called as the squirrel fish extreme , with this one it now provides a air runtime support to for the JavaScript , css3 , and the new canvas tag that was there , I hope that they don ‘t cause any problem with the existing visual studio software hat I am using.

I think that was a better solution that was give n by the last user , I have wacky got what the adobe has stored with it , I think that would be a more over a problem if they did not installed that with the laptop that were released by the adobe laptops that was released by them I wished there was a better way out through this , but since this product is still developing I can wait for it , thanks for that , well thanks for the time you took out to reply top my query .