Thread: How to convert .PDF file to .TIFF?

How to convert .PDF file to .TIFF?

Hello friend I have been unable to print some of my drawing by my Teriostar LP 1020L printer and I don’t know now what to do and I really need this drawing’s print out can anyone over here help me out of this please, I want to know how should I convert this PDF file to TIF file because I think this would be solving my problem I think this printer is unable to take a print out of my pdf file so I need some suggestion which software to go with or is there any trick which would solve my problem please help me?

Re: How to convert .PDF file to .TIFF?

Hello dear not a big deal to get rid of this problem I was facing the same problem some time ago like I was really frustrated to get a print out with the same printer and I too really needed a help to get a print out of PDF file I was helped by one of my friends who said me to use Office Convert PDF to JPG JPEG TIFF and this would really help me so I downloaded it and you know what my friend was right I was helped by it this works really nicely and you would be helped with it I no more face such problems.

Well I would like to suggest you to go with one software which I have been using from long and not only for this format conversion for any of such problems I have been helped by this software and I need to tell you about it because I think this would be helping you out of your problem and it is itself known as All to TIFF Converter 3000 7.3 and this is a nice converter you would never face such problem in future for sure.

There are so many software you can get on the internet and there is no other option to do it in either way so I think downloading the software is the only thing what you can do and which would be helping you out of this so I think you need to search for this software on the net and I am sure you would get lots of software I have never faced such problem so haven’t used any software for this conversion but I know that you will get lots of software for this because I have searched as per as you condition and I have got so many software I would only tell you that before downloading just check the review about hem on Google and then download it that’s it.

Hey friend follows some steps which I would be suggesting you, and I believe that you would be helped by this.
    1) You got to download and install and software know as universal Document Converter.
    2) Now open the file which is in .PDF in the Acrobat or Adobe and go to the file and then print.
    3) Now you have to select the Universal Document Converter from the printer List and then click on the properties.
    4) Now on this setting panel click the Load Properties.
    5) Now go to the open and then PDF to JPEG.xml and then simply click open.
    6) Now select in the .TIFF image On the format and then click OK to close the Universla Document Converter Properties window.
    7) Now press Ok in the Acrobat print dialog box and then this would start converting and when the file is ready then it would be saved to the my document folder by default.
    8) I hope you got what you wanted.

I have an easy solution for this so just try this out to convert PDF to TIFF or TIFF to PDF conversion software with LEADTOOLS ePrint file. Convert any file over 150 files and image formats such as search PDF, DOC, HTML, TXT, number of pages TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG and many more. Combine number of PDF files into a single TIFF file, combine many file into a PDF file, or indulge number of images into a single TIFF file. If you're converting to or from the TIFF file format ePrint makes file conversion as easy as printing. From any application, create the document and click "print" and save the result in TIFF, PDF, JPG, DOC or any of the other 150 and more file formats.

Hey thanks all of you really enjoyed it got a nice help from you all and you all are so talented i think nice views i have got i got helped by some of the comments but all the other comments also made me learn more so i think all the comments were really helpful for me and i am once again been helped by you all with a great effort and i would be expected you all to help me in the same manner in future also.