Thread: Is this Adobe Flash Player 11 provide 64-bit content debuggers?

Is this Adobe Flash Player 11 provide 64-bit content debuggers?

I used the earlier version of the Adobe Flash Player but now I want to use this new latest version. This is the Adobe Flash Player 11. This is the 64 bit version. The earlier versions of 64-bit Adobe Flash Player has not been provide the 64-bit content debugger. I need this in my windows 7 OS system. Hence I decided to install this latest version onto the system. Is it provide this 64-bit content debuggers? Thanks in advance.

Re: Is this Adobe Flash Player 11 provide 64-bit content debuggers?

This Adobe Flash Player 11 software has been provide the desktop beta drives for loading purpose. This is also capable to provide the new features and they are as cross-platform browser-based viewing, prosperous internet applications, content, and videos across devices. I think this kind of features also present in this software because this is the 64 bit version of the flash player.

You need to download and then install the 64-bit version of Flash Player 11. It will require having a 64-bit web browser. Nearly all web browsers are 32-bit by default apart from Internet Explorer or some convention builds of Firefox. If the browsers will be 32-bit then it will not be capable to run a 64-bit Adobe Flash Player. Then do this task and it will be solve the problem. Use the 64 bit browser and then do this task.

You can access some of the newest features coming in Flash during the Incubator program. Using this you can able to find list of features available in this software. This feature is as removing BitmapData restrictions, Socket progress events, native JSON, etc but also other awaited features like native 64-bit support or Stage3D. Then use this and it will be solve the problem of the flash palyer features problem.

There is an alternative way present that helps to do this task. With using the Visual Studio 2010 software, you can to this debug task on the 64-bit application. It is running on the local computer. It can be run under WOW64 or on a 32-bit computer. Installing remote debugging on a 64-bit computer installs equally 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Remote Debugging Monitor. It is almost identical to debugging 32-bit code.

Flash Access content protection support is now available on mobile devices. This 64-bit content debuggers features are not provided for Flash Player 11 as per my knowledge. This is the disadvantage of the player. Then you need to take help of the expert and it will be help to solve the problem of the software. The manual also provide the alternative solution to do this kind of complicated task. Then use it and solve the problem.