Thread: How do I get jukebox running on my netbook ?

How do I get jukebox running on my netbook ?

Hi, I have netbook and I was trying to install a program called Style Jukebox but it was keep saying that I require .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 installed in order to install it. so is it necessary to install it or is there any way through which we can install the software in the netbook ?

Do I download another copy from another source will it work for me? Or I have to have that software ? and if yes then also tell that from where can I download that software?

Re: How do I get jukebox running on my netbook ?

See it might be possible that the version you have is not enough to install this software in your machine. so if the error is showing any version so you must have to have that software or else you’ll not be able to install that software. if you want to know which .net version you have you can simply try this command line, this will tell you the current version installed on your machine.

%systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64

And make sure that the software is correctly installed, or else it would be worthless no doubt.

Yeah you must have to have this software, and this is not the only program that needs this kind of .NET environment, but there are multiple software that need the same, so it would be better if you install the latest version only. and you can download it from the Microsoft’s official website. And while downloading it also make sure that you are downloading the latest version. And it seems that you don’t have the latest version, so according to me as well you need to download it for sure.

See if you are not able to found out the update from the Microsoft’s official website, you can have another option as well, from the control panel you need to enable the option called automatic update, after enabling that it will give you link for different product, among them you’ll find the link for the framework as well, and as you click the link it will redirect you to the microsoft’s official website only, and you can download it.

It seem that the version that you have already installed in your machine is either not updated or very older which is not compatible with the software you have, so you can have option to get the latest .NET framework, or you can simply repair the windows as well, as you do this, it will simply upgrade all the files from the setup and you’ll be able to install the software you want.