Thread: Latest DivX Mobile Player v1.01 for Symbian S60

Latest DivX Mobile Player v1.01 for Symbian S60

Last one year I used Nokia N95 Smartphone and it will run the Symbian S60 mobile OS. This is work brilliantly with the DivX Mobile Player. Recently, I hear that the latest version of DMP is the v1.01 version. is there any advanced version of DMP present or this is the latest version for S60. I read several article and then I understand that this will be compatible with the Symbian S60 3rd edition, UIQ 3.0, or Windows Mobile 5/6 devices. This is the best for DMP and I want to download and install this onto the mobile phone. Any help for doing this is to be appreciating.

Re: Latest DivX Mobile Player v1.01 for Symbian S60

This DivX Mobile Player v1.01 is the latest version of the DMP and it is the multifunction video and audio player. It also capable to just play DivX, OpenDivX, Mpeg-4, Mpeg-1 videos and Mp3 audio. It also provide number of features and they are PlayList Support, PlayList Editor, Brightness Control, File Association Support and Shuffle Play with the 90 degree Rotate. This is the best feature and it will be the best and it will be the best that will be help to solve the media player problem. The performance of this is very good.

This is the best software and It works on your S60 when it present on phone memory. This is the best to run this latest version of the DMP. This will be not capable to play on the memory card. the reason behind that is the player will be capable with the phone memory and not the memory card. the other thing of this is to be the all the audio as well as video file present on the phone memory and the memory card will be play on this MDP.

This latest version release has frequent updates and simplifications to the UI. It also contains the touch-screen support for the advanced Symbian 5th edition mobile phones. This is work on Symbian OS and you must necessary to install this MDP on the phone memory for working without problem. It free application and it will be easily work on this mobile OS. Then you need to just use this on the mobile phone.

The previous version of this DivX Mobile Player is also been work well on this mobile OS. You need to just download and install this on the phone memory of the Nokia. This is the DivX Mobile Player v0.95 version and you need to use this previous version. This will be work without any problem and I’m sure you enjoy this version. No newer versions are planned at this time other than the DivX Mobile Player v1.01 version.

I use Nokia N95 in the last two month and it contains the 8GB memory. Then I installed the latest version of DivX Mobile Player v0.95. It installed successfully without giving any kind of problem. Initially this will be gives the compatibility problem with the specific files. Then I just do some setting onto this latest DMP player. It works and in the result, all type of video as well as audio file present on the mobile phone.